napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey Gang

bwinn

Hey Gang

I hope everyone is doing well :), Bobby here, I started out with a few of the Old Timers over at Elite Fitness, An the Followed Them over to a Bad place Evolutionary. An Now i am Home again lol. Enjoy the Info i get from Dylan He tell's it like it is, So when he tells you something trust it, Rick Rock is A Gem as well. He will help if he can has helped me a time or 2 so don't be afraid to yell at him lol. As for me I am 48 soon to be a old man of 49 lol. 5'8 215 lbs blah lol. I am a easy going guy who likes to learn an help others when i can. have done a few cycles An getting ready for another run,But will wait an see what i can find out here at the new home first, Anyways. Have a Great day gang ,

bwinn said:
Hey Gang

I hope everyone is doing well :), Bobby here, I started out with a few of the Old Timers over at Elite Fitness, An the Followed Them over to a Bad place Evolutionary. An Now i am Home again lol. Enjoy the Info i get from Dylan He tell's it like it is, So when he tells you something trust it, Rick Rock is A Gem as well. He will help if he can has helped me a time or 2 so don't be afraid to yell at him lol. As for me I am 48 soon to be a old man of 49 lol. 5'8 215 lbs blah lol. I am a easy going guy who likes to learn an help others when i can. have done a few cycles An getting ready for another run,But will wait an see what i can find out here at the new home first, Anyways. Have a Great day gang ,

Welcome home brother! Trust me, now things are going to be a lot different for the best! You are a member of a real family here and i for one am thrilled to welcome you... Anything you need, don.t hesitate to let me know!

Re: RE: Hey Gang

bwinn said:
Hey Gang

I'm glad to see that you've come over to adrenaline rush! You are absolutely going to love it here. Its nothing like Evo at all, and we are here to help at anytime. Welcome brother!

Top Bottom