napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey fellas

JackSteel

Banned
Just joined after my buddy Dylan let me know about this place. I like the vibe I got from him telling me about ARforums so I wanted to jump on THIS train. Hope to meet a lot of people and help a lot of people as well as keep learning as there's always something else to learn.
A little about me:

About 10 years lifting seriously and 7 years AAS experience. 3-4 years SARMs experience and 3-4 years of on and off peptide use.
NASM certified personal trainer
Father of 2 strong little MFers
Corporate/Govt. watchdog ("conspiracy theorist")
Organic and whole food enthusiast
Decent supplement knowledge
Nutrition enthusiast (but not great at practicing what I preach always lol)

I BB for myself and for possible future competition. Cheers guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR. Looks like there will be a lot of familiar faces around here. Seems to be catching on pretty quick!

Well look what the cat dragged in.....

Welcome to adrenaline Rush, Jack! This IS the place to be, my friend! You can count on it!

JackSteel said:
Just joined after my buddy Dylan let me know about this place. I like the vibe I got from him telling me about ARforums so I wanted to jump on THIS train. Hope to meet a lot of people and help a lot of people as well as keep learning as there's always something else to learn.
A little about me:

About 10 years lifting seriously and 7 years AAS experience. 3-4 years SARMs experience and 3-4 years of on and off peptide use.
Organic and while food enthusiast

Now we're talkin!! Guys, here is another PRIME EXAMPLE of a true talent that was subject to being forced to be something he was not and did not want to be... Another victim of brain washing and misrepresentation of who he really is... THRILLED you came over brother... You are not only going to love it here but you are going to finally see what it is like to be around REAL people, with THE RIGHT intentions and motives and where you can be JACK and noone else... I am so happy to see you here and I know what you bring to the table... My man! Welcome home!

RickRock said:
Well look what the cat dragged in.....

Welcome to adrenaline Rush, Jack! This IS the place to be, my friend! You can count on it!
Lol! Hey Rick long time... [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:
A little about me:

Organic and while food enthusiast

Now we're talkin!! Guys, here is another PRIME EXAMPLE of a true talent that was subject to being forced to be something he was not and did not want to be... Another victim of brain washing and misrepresentation of who he really is... THRILLED you came over brother... You are not only going to love it here but you are going to finally see what it is like to be around REAL people, with THE RIGHT intentions and motives and where you can be JACK and noone else... I am so happy to see you here and I know what you bring to the table... My man! Welcome home!
Thanks Dylan! And thanks to the other guys! Excited to see everyone's progress over the next year!

LAfit said:
Welcome to AR. Looks like there will be a lot of familiar faces around here. Seems to be catching on pretty quick!

Thanks bro!

Top Bottom