napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey everyone hope I'm doin this right

WhiteBear3713

Greetings all: New at Forums and I'll admit it. I'm tech inept due to almost a decade in small cement rooms. Long story...just to clear up any misgivings... I was prepared to make Cat Burglary my primary vocation (aside from martial arts and athletics) and was quite capable until my ego saw to my demise. I state that just because when my prison records surface (and on a long enough time line they always do) some folks turn cold on me thinking I could potentially be "one of them" meaning a rapist, child molester, or other type of deviant. I'm Not. I also kept my activity targeted at other people in my lifestyle. The public at large got a pass. Not saying that makes me a moral character or like I'm glorifing shit. Just disclosure... alright that's long winded as hell, I digress: I am 36 years old, 6 feet tall, weigh 215 pounds, I've not had my body fat tested lately but would guess about 10 or 12% , I've been training for over 20 years in various martial arts weightlifting running different sports blah blah blah, my cycle history is 2 1/2 weeks of test e and tren a that was interrupted by incarceration, So I obviously did no PCT. my goals are to gain strength athleticism put the brakes on the aging process a bit and just reach some goals that have eluded me, supplements I take are a liquid multi, Cyto greens, liquid trace minerals, krill oil, protein powder, creatine, a pre-work out, aloe vera liquid, n2guard, and I'm trying turmeric for inflammation currently...I have no known food allergies although I'm sure they're there. I have at times been a Paleo dieter a zone dieter or a watch your macro nutrient guy and an intermittent faster… And of course the "State" diet, right now I just eat clean whole food and a lot of it and drink gallons of water a day, if I feel like eating trash for a day ,I do,but then I'm back at it... my only injury to speak of is a slightly smashed L5 from 2002 that really only gets touchy if I do tons of running these days. So that's me As I sit right now....prior to this cycle my blood panels were immaculate. So now is my question, holy fuck it took me a long time to get there didn't it? i've started a test e at 450 Weekly, EQ at about 500 Weekly and on the days of the shot I take 12.5 mg aromasin, after week five I have added in 25 mgs of dbol eod and Half a milligram of armidex eod and I'll do that for 3 or 4 weeks I basically did that because I got the compounds for free and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, but I didn't want the big puffy gains from dbol though I wanted the associated strength. Also for the remaining weeks of the mission I will take 25 to 50 mg of Proviron...I am also using like 250 iu of hcg every five days or so, basically to fight the atrophy downstairs… after the bulk of the cycle lapses, I will wait 10 days for clearance and then begin a clomid and novla protocol, and also may throw in some of these SARMS, Know that I am getting savvy. Any suggestions on which? The other question is how should I structure the PCT with all compounds considered? And also for the last five weeks of cycle is it worth using a low-dose of with all compounds considered? And also for the last five weeks of cycle is it worth using a low-dose of Tren e and master? Just to really cement things and shine it up? I have no doubt that it will work swell. It just seems like a fucking lot of oil going in my butt every week. Especially the master. Once I figure out how to post pictures I will if that interests anybody. The gains have been fucking outstanding. The side effects have been limited but they've definitely been there. Mostly acne insomnia and some head games and recently my nips I have been just a little tender but nothing frightening. So I'm not going to go crazy and start popping Novlas yet. If things got any more to the left or right I would get another blood panel, I know I know that's recommended anyway, but my doctor is a family friend and a nosy One at that. But I think things are moving along quite nicely. Thank you all for your time and may all your goals become realities.

my assumption is you trained the entire time you were in there... thanks for sharing your story... i know how you feel and you should never be embarrassed about your past... fuck that... you did your time, and you are a better man for it... my only concern here is that you should start slowly and just go with test only, not run eq, because it needs to be ran a longer duration and you never really ran a real cycle to begin with... i can help you with pct... here is the layout...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Thanks a million man! I really appreciate the knowledge. You're doin a good thing, helping folks like this. I did train(over train) the whole time... ended up with handling the training of several other cons... which passed time nicely.

Hey Thanks a million man! I really appreciate the knowledge. You're doin a good thing, helping folks like this. I did train(over train) the whole time... ended up with handling the training of several other cons... which passed time nicely.
im happy to help bro

your about 10% and excellent condition... 8% is too low for where you are at, but 10 is definitely about right and definitely in good condition

You are in great shape bro. Kudos to you. I'd guess myself you are around 9%, maybe even a little lower because I can see your chest and lower ab veins, nice serratus and oblique definition. Those come in like that on me around 8.5% or so. Either way,wherever you are at, the numbers don't matter. What does is you have a great muscular base and great condition. Nice job

Top Bottom