PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hey dylan let's see a video specific to women cycles

  1. #1

    Hey dylan let's see a video specific to women cycles

    Hey dylan. It would be pretty awesome to see a video specifically for women cycles. I have been doing a lot of research on what I want to take on my next cycle, and it has made my wife a little jealous that her options are so limited, and there is so little info for women on each video. There aren't many videos we found on safety of women stacking diffrent sarms or sarms with anavar. Cycle lengths, any other steriods that are as safe for women as sarms or anavar. We have even seen forums of women talking about running pcts, or tapering off. Maybe some stuff on sarms & steroids reactions with birth control. I think a lot of women would really benefit from sound advice.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch012 View Post
    Hey dylan. It would be pretty awesome to see a video specifically for women cycles. I have been doing a lot of research on what I want to take on my next cycle, and it has made my wife a little jealous that her options are so limited, and there is so little info for women on each video. There aren't many videos we found on safety of women stacking diffrent sarms or sarms with anavar. Cycle lengths, any other steriods that are as safe for women as sarms or anavar. We have even seen forums of women talking about running pcts, or tapering off. Maybe some stuff on sarms & steroids reactions with birth control. I think a lot of women would really benefit from sound advice.
    I domt want to speak for Dylan, and this may be something that he wants to do a topic on, but mostly we both agree women should refrain from steroid use for the most part. Anavar is typically one of the safer bets but it fan even have its problems. Primo is another option. I dont recommend anything else for females myself at all as far as steroids and I think sarms are a better safer option

  3. #3
    as rick pointed out, if i do a video like that its honestly going to be more so to discourage female steroid use as opposed to encouraging it etc... im pretty firm against it so it makes it hard to make a video like that...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    as rick pointed out, if i do a video like that its honestly going to be more so to discourage female steroid use as opposed to encouraging it etc... im pretty firm against it so it makes it hard to make a video like that...
    I am aware of your stance on it. That is why it would be so good to see coming from you. I really like your worst case scenario approach. It keeps people tethered to the reality of what they are doing.

    lets be honest her. If you have that strong of a stance on it. Shouldnt you voice it? There is a lot of bad info out there like winny being safe for women and shit.
    Last edited by Sasquatch012; 08-19-2019 at 11:33 AM.

  5. #5
    thats a completely different video... you said "about steroid cycles" which made me believe you wanted me to help with them in comparison to men... its an entirely different video to talk about my stance on it, which is not what you indicated at all...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thats a completely different video... you said "about steroid cycles" which made me believe you wanted me to help with them in comparison to men... its an entirely different video to talk about my stance on it, which is not what you indicated at all...
    Well I mean similar to how you structure your videos. Explaining what can be used safely, what requires more caution, safe stacks, side effects, proper dosage.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch012 View Post
    Well I mean similar to how you structure your videos. Explaining what can be used safely, what requires more caution, safe stacks, side effects, proper dosage.
    I dont know if im not being clear here. I dont recommend steroid use for females. Theres no stacks i recommend. Anavar is the only one i ever cautiously recommend. Regardless, i have a long list of videos as of now still to do...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •