napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HEY BRO'S I'm new.

Wow super excited about the new site. I was a member of evolution and one of the sister sites for a while but got booted for asking questions like why pay for sarms when you could just run steroids. I just wanted to know but instead they booted me. Anyway I'm super excited and have a ton of questions. Long time fan of Dylan he's like the freak in yoda of steroids and everything associated with it. It's nice to have him here giving real advice and not just pushing products he doesn't believe in.

Thanks I posted my questions in the steroids section to try and get some help. It's tilted cycle advice needed. Thanks for the welcome and advice you have.

Welcome!!! I think you'll enjoy it here. No drama and no such thing as a stupid question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the family here brother. We are glad to have you, and consider this place your home now. EVO does that to people that don't comply with their philosophies. Make yourself at home, and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

makingains said:
Wow super excited about the new site. I was a member of evolution and one of the sister sites for a while but got booted for asking questions like why pay for sarms when you could just run steroids. I just wanted to know but instead they booted me. Anyway I'm super excited and have a ton of questions. Long time fan of Dylan he's like the freak in yoda of steroids and everything associated with it. It's nice to have him here giving real advice and not just pushing products he doesn't believe in.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... I just wanted to point out to everyone the credibility you already show by posting your stats in your signature... I LOVE IT... now that's how its done! your already on my good side!! LOLLL :D i hope this provides an example to others... im really happy you made your way over here and i assure you that this family and community is like no other you will ever find... im always here if you need anything along the way... don't hesitate to let me know!

Re: RE: HEY BRO'S I'm new.

makingains said:
Welcome to your new home, brother.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Hey Welcome to AR, Just be respectful of others an you will do Fine here, Like others have said there is no stupid question when it comes to cycles, So Don't be afraid to ask away.

Top Bottom