napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Here We Go - Ballin2504 Cycle Log

ballin2504

Alright everyone I said I would run a log on this when I started, as this will be my first tren run I?d like to document how it treats me during this cycle.

A little bit about me and my history, I have trained on and off for quite a few years but got out of it for a while due to my job becoming very demanding but am in a position now where I have some freedom and can hit it hard. I got back into it in November of last year and got turned back around on the right path and have pushed harder than ever. I?ve ran about 5 cycles in the past with just a mixture of most compounds. Now for the good stuff as people say my cycle will be as below.

350 mg/wk Testosterone enanthate wk 1-16
600 mg/wk Equipoise wk 1-16
75 mg/eod Trenbolone Acetate wk 1-8
50 mg/ed proviron wk1-16
50 mg/ed Oxandrolone wk 9-16
20 mg/ed GW501516 wk 1 thru pct

Caber on hand if needed
AI on hand
Will also be running a cycle support the whole time

Will run full 6 wk pct possibly 8 week. Will follow the perfect PCT
Bloods will be checked pre mid and post cycle

I have already had my pre bloods checked and a couple moderators here have looked at them and everything looks great to start.

My job is still pretty demanding so I?m going to try to keep this updated a couple times a week with how everything is going and updated progress pictures. Any comments/questions are greatly appreciated and I hope I can help some people out with this log.

Will post starting pictures later today. And first pin will be tomorrow.

ac895022013b30188790f6ad39431269.jpg

2c2ab08de012f4e54b6a1c132d318f26.jpg

cbe3073c50bc52245ae527fab2a700fc.jpg

9f64ac3fc918bc0b1a2c4041518317bd.jpg

Here is my starting point they aren?t the best pics but I feel as I?m a little leaner than the pics show. I have veins that are starting to show in my lower abdomen that you can?t really tel from the pictures. My stats are 35 years old 193 lbs fasted in the morning at 6?0 tall. Goals for the cycle are to put on lean muscle mass with as little fat and water retention as possible. My diet and training will be on point just wondering if I will be able to keep the tren up for 8 weeks just from reading all of the sides people talk about. Let me know if you have any critiques/questions all are appreciated.

sweet brother! I know you will do extremely well and get very strong results... im looking forward to this one for sure!

First off thank you to everyone that took the time to respond and the kind words it definitely keeps me motivated. I took my first Pin?s this morning before the gym. I am currently doing a PPL workout so today was back and bi. Not much to report with this being the first day. Excited to see the changes in the upcoming weeks. Thanks again everyone and hope you all are having a great Memorial Day weekend!
3e5b85943dfdafe6d762a52aa3d2a8ad.jpg

f41a7c828c623ebc6c523f15ab3b11c1.jpg

excellent brother! im really looking forward to your results... i really think you are going to do extremely well and you know im here for you whenever you need me

Thanks again everybody! Just a little update as of now diet has been great I have been keeping protein high, carbs moderate to low and fats lower also. I took my second pin today and think I?m having my first signs of side from the tren where I am getting a flushness in my face throughout the day. I am thinking it?s from a rise in blood pressure, but it only last for about 15 min then passes. I will definitely keep everyone updated on how it keeps treating me.

I?d like to hear everyone?s experience on when they started seeing the dramatic effects from the tren as in body changes/sides. Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply and hope you all had a good Memorial Day weekend.

It is my understanding that the body burns through calories in the following order.
Carbs, fat, then protein.
So make sure you have enough good carbs and good fat for the body to use as energy.
You don?t want it burning the protein. That is the muscle.
I know there is more to this but was keeping it simple.
I eat real lean and high protein low fat and low carbs. Yes I stay lean but can?t add muscle.
Last 3 months I change it up and increased carbs and fat. Finally went from 185 -200lb.
Body fat went from 7 -10 percent. Gonna stay here for a bit then cut away the extra fat. Hoping to see some gains from this.
I am currently on a Sarms only cycle. One week left.

It is my understanding that the body burns through calories in the following order.
Carbs, fat, then protein.
So make sure you have enough good carbs and good fat for the body to use as energy.
You don?t want it burning the protein. That is the muscle.
I know there is more to this but was keeping it simple.
I eat real lean and high protein low fat and low carbs. Yes I stay lean but can?t add muscle.
Last 3 months I change it up and increased carbs and fat. Finally went from 185 -200lb.
Body fat went from 7 -10 percent. Gonna stay here for a bit then cut away the extra fat. Hoping to see some gains from this.
I am currently on a Sarms only cycle. One week left.

Hey Slyder thanks for the reply. I started back into carb cycling yesterday as I seem to have had great success with it. Below is the details of how everything is going right now.

Well after checking my blood pressure when I get like I was getting flush in the face everything has been right on point. I think it?s just an overall heat throughout the whole body. I can tel that I am sweating more during my workouts and when during cardio. Other than the heat that?s the only side I am feeling as of now. Will update within the next couple days with an updated progress pic. Tomorrow will be my 3rd pin. As for my macros yesterday was a high carb day for me as I have been carb cycling I was at 334 protein 388 carbs and 70 fat.

Thanks again everybody! Just a little update as of now diet has been great I have been keeping protein high, carbs moderate to low and fats lower also. I took my second pin today and think I?m having my first signs of side from the tren where I am getting a flushness in my face throughout the day. I am thinking it?s from a rise in blood pressure, but it only last for about 15 min then passes. I will definitely keep everyone updated on how it keeps treating me.

I?d like to hear everyone?s experience on when they started seeing the dramatic effects from the tren as in body changes/sides. Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply and hope you all had a good Memorial Day weekend.

You should be seeing noticeable differences very soon brother !

You should be seeing noticeable differences very soon brother !

Well as of yesterday my macros for the day was protein 212 grams 238 grams of carbs and 62 grams of fat. Took my 3rd pin this morning before the gym. Today at the gym was more of a maintenance day as I hit 45 min of cardio and about a half hour of abs. One thing I have noticed so far is my serratus anterior is starting to show which is something I haven?t noticed before. May be all in my head but I feel like some changes are happening even though it?s very early into the cycle. Let me know if any questions or comments I would love to hear them. Below is a couple updated pictures from this mornings training session. Sorry for the quality of the pictures I need to invest in a new phone lol
6a59b4bd3d8bec971f88e5f392559003.jpg

3e219b19eaff71d46f115940d9ff2bd1.jpg

have you ever considered going about 50-55% protein, 30% carbs and 15-20% fat as opposed to what you are doing now ?

have you ever considered going about 50-55% protein, 30% carbs and 15-20% fat as opposed to what you are doing now ?

I have not but I will be honest the main thing I don?t know a whole lot about is the diet. So I am willing to try something that will help me get the most out of this cycle.

What is the goal with this cycle?
Sounds like a bit of a recomp?
I guessing loose body fat while trying to add some lean muscle.

Top Bottom