domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Here it goes!!!!!

  1. #1

    Here it goes!!!!!

    So, tomorrow is my long awaited, inpatient by the way, first day of my cycle. Here is a layout for you fellas out there. I am not sure if I have the discipline to maintain a log, not even sure if you guys are interested. Heres my stats 29yo, 205lbs, 6'0tall, 9%bf. Experience with AAS 2yrs. However this will be my first run with HGH.

    Cycle Layout:

    week 1-26 HGH @2iu/day graduating to 6iu/day
    week 1-10 Sustanon @500mg/wk
    week 1-4 Anadrol @50mg/day
    week 1-10 Tren A starting at 50mg eod graduating max load 100mg eod
    week 1-10 Arimidex @.5mg eod may bump up daily depending on bloods
    week 9-12 HCG @250iu eod
    week 13-16 clomid @50/50/25/25
    week 13-16 nolvadex @40/40/20/20

    I am also throwing in some blood pressure support and liver support as well as taurine for the cramping. I am very prone to cramping while I am on tren so I really hope this taurine works for me. I am also concerned about blood pressure issues so I am hoping this bp stuff helps. Wish me luck guys and hopefully I can provide some insight as for as my progress. Thanks

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by bmyers818 View Post
    So, tomorrow is my long awaited, inpatient by the way, first day of my cycle. Here is a layout for you fellas out there. I am not sure if I have the discipline to maintain a log, not even sure if you guys are interested. Heres my stats 29yo, 205lbs, 6'0tall, 9%bf. Experience with AAS 2yrs. However this will be my first run with HGH.

    Cycle Layout:

    week 1-26 HGH @2iu/day graduating to 6iu/day
    week 1-10 Sustanon @500mg/wk
    week 1-4 Anadrol @50mg/day
    week 1-10 Tren A starting at 50mg eod graduating max load 100mg eod
    week 1-10 Arimidex @.5mg eod may bump up daily depending on bloods
    week 9-12 HCG @250iu eod
    week 13-16 clomid @50/50/25/25
    week 13-16 nolvadex @40/40/20/20

    I am also throwing in some blood pressure support and liver support as well as taurine for the cramping. I am very prone to cramping while I am on tren so I really hope this taurine works for me. I am also concerned about blood pressure issues so I am hoping this bp stuff helps. Wish me luck guys and hopefully I can provide some insight as for as my progress. Thanks
    Nice bro! This should be a hell of a run!
    Go get it!!!!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBro View Post
    Nice bro! This should be a hell of a run!
    Go get it!!!!
    hey thanks bro...this will be the first of two cycles im try to cram in this hgh run

  4. #4
    Senior Member 44YOGearHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    9,721
    What are your goals with this cycle? Very curious.

  5. #5
    following this shit

  6. #6
    Senior Member 44YOGearHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    What are your goals with this cycle? Very curious.
    The reason I ask this is because I'm learning that people structure their cycles to meet certain goals and if one is set up correctly why hit the guess button for yourself if someone already hit go and collected $200. Please help a bro out in regards to my question. Thanks.

  7. #7
    Tren and anadrol together. You're going to have to watch that shit bro. That's a bad combination for effects on your BP, and Lipids. I would STRONGLY suggest adding in GW to help combat those things. I won't run Tren without GW to be honest.

    I just started Tren today and GW right alongside it like always. It helps tremendously with Tren. I can't state that enough


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Tren and anadrol together. You're going to have to watch that shit bro. That's a bad combination for effects on your BP, and Lipids. I would STRONGLY suggest adding in GW to help combat those things. I won't run Tren without GW to be honest.

    I just started Tren today and GW right alongside it like always. It helps tremendously with Tren. I can't state that enough


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    Yes I definitely agree with this, bp is definitely a concern. Im gonna look up more with the GW as I know it will give back some of the wind I will lose with the tren. Prolly just buy a bottle if your suggesting it Rick. You've never steered me wrong in the past.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    What are your goals with this cycle? Very curious.
    Hey whats up brother, my overall goals for this cycle is a Power Bulk. I want to gain as much strength as possible while putting on size. I will gain incredible size within the first 4 weeks with my run with anadrol, the tren will help with bloat and keep me overall less wet, the back in of the cycle will be just trying to harden up all that size I gained. The strength I want increasing during this cycle during this HGH run will be beneficial toward the next cycle where Im just gonna do a dbol/deca/sus bulk. So I want to be able to push more weight in my next phase for overall mass gains while synergizing with Growth.

    Day 1
    Took my 2ius on an empty stomach. Drew back 50mgs of tren and 250mgs of Sustanon with 18 gauge pinned with 23, 1" in the Glute. Nice and smooth pin didn't even get a bllod dot, haha. Took 50mg drol had a beautiful breakfast. 6 egg whites 2 whole, cup of oatmeal, and a banana, cup of whole milk. I like to try to keep my potassium up as much as possible. Took my multivitamins, A.I. and bout to hit the gym.

  10. #10
    for me personally i never use tren while bulking doesnt work well for me in those regards, i would swap tren for deca to bulk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •