domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Help Understanding Science Behind GW-501516

  1. #1

    Help Understanding Science Behind GW-501516

    Hello ISarms Family,

    So I wanted to get some understanding behind the science of using GW-501516 (GW-50156) or GW for short. Ok, so I've read that people use GW to increase endurance during workouts, which produces a greater calorie burn, while being able to maintain muscle, regardless of the intensity of the workout, as it maintains the body in a catabolic state. So in theory, someone can do sprints, swim, and do resistance training and burn 1000 calories in one day, have a calorie maintenance level of 3000, consume 2,200 calories in one day. You then subtract 1000 calories from the 2,200 calories consumed since you burned it off, so then you burn a total of 3,000 calories and consume 1,200 calories. So in final, your body would burn 1,800 calories of fat a day, 1 pound every 2 days, and your body doesn't touch your muscles for energy because GW keeps your body from going in a catabolic state and using muscle for energy? It just sounds way to easy. I'd like to hear what Dylan has to say about this, but anybody else is free to comment if they think they have an idea to how this all works.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Have you watched his videos in it?


    Phurious Pharma Rep
    [email protected]
    Code JS5 for 5% off

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Have you watched his videos in it?

    Phurious Pharma Rep
    [email protected]
    Code JS5 for 5% off
    I have, I just wanted to propose a specific example and see if I grasped an understanding of what GW is capable of. No sugar coating, the example I gave out is what my breakdown is. My RMR is 2200 and my daily expenditure is 3,000 calories. Id love to hear Dylan's expertise come into play with that scenario I posted above.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TXTrainAddict View Post
    Hello ISarms Family,

    So I wanted to get some understanding behind the science of using GW-501516 (GW-50156) or GW for short. Ok, so I've read that people use GW to increase endurance during workouts, which produces a greater calorie burn, while being able to maintain muscle, regardless of the intensity of the workout, as it maintains the body in a catabolic state. So in theory, someone can do sprints, swim, and do resistance training and burn 1000 calories in one day, have a calorie maintenance level of 3000, consume 2,200 calories in one day. You then subtract 1000 calories from the 2,200 calories consumed since you burned it off, so then you burn a total of 3,000 calories and consume 1,200 calories. So in final, your body would burn 1,800 calories of fat a day, 1 pound every 2 days, and your body doesn't touch your muscles for energy because GW keeps your body from going in a catabolic state and using muscle for energy? It just sounds way to easy. I'd like to hear what Dylan has to say about this, but anybody else is free to comment if they think they have an idea to how this all works.

    Thanks
    Dude you are overthinking and overanalyzing the fuck out of this. You can't put numbers out there like that. It doesn't work like that. GW causes your body to burn its own fat for energy which is how it helps fat loss

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NY ROBO View Post
    Absolutely, look I'm an engineer and fucking love numbers, but you can't theorize like that. I get what you mean, but what you're layout is doing is making assumptions of am extremely large pool of variables.

    THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
    You're right, I probably am going a little overboard with all the numbers and such. I suppose what I am trying to ask is: By taking GW, does having that SARM in your system cause your body to never enter catabolism mode, which means.. Whatever you do during the day, however many calories you consume/how much you burn, your body will always target fat for energy and food intake for energy, and stave away from using muscle for energy. Is that a little more simplified? Thanks for your responses!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TXTrainAddict View Post
    You're right, I probably am going a little overboard with all the numbers and such. I suppose what I am trying to ask is: By taking GW, does having that SARM in your system cause your body to never enter catabolism mode, which means.. Whatever you do during the day, however many calories you consume/how much you burn, your body will always target fat for energy and food intake for energy, and stave away from using muscle for energy. Is that a little more simplified? Thanks for your responses!
    No bro, it does not prevent catabolism. There is no compound in existence that prevents that. No matter what you take its possible to lose muscle if nutrients and calories are not sufficient. GW does help considerably with fighting catabolism, and it also lowers cortisol which further reduces chances of catabolism, but there is absolutely no guarantee to prevent muscle wastage.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •