napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help on Tren + clen + testosterone cycle

shabeeb

about to start my first cutting cycle, been doing research on tren , but cant seem to find any info on dosages to take and how often , i am 189 lbs (about 25-30 body fat)

Your bodyfat is way too high for AAS bro. If you're 30% your diet and self control is... No offense, crap. What's your full stats? Sarms could be a good option

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Your bodyfat is way too high for AAS bro. If you're 30% your diet and self control is... No offense, crap. What's your full stats? Sarms could be a good option

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I agree. How tf are you 189 pounds and 30% bf that's terrible that means if you were15 which is the minimum recommended bf % you'd be a fucking bean pole so basically you should get your diet and training in line hardcore before even considering gear.

I agree. How tf are you 189 pounds and 30% bf that's terrible that means if you were15 which is the minimum recommended bf % you'd be a fucking bean pole so basically you should get your diet and training in line hardcore before even considering gear.

OP could be 5'2 or something.

But ya, OP, how long have you been training? 25%+ BF IMO is definitely not in condition for AAS use.

Bro, you run clen @ 30% BF you better have your will in order.

Can you post a pic? No way you are near 30% bodyfat. If you are tall or around average height this would make you an EXTREME version of skinny fat. Your arms would look like green beans and you would have a massive belly. If you are short, under 5'5 you would look like the epitome of obesity. If you are then you should not take offense to this as obesity is a medical term and I myself used to be 35% bodyfat so I know how it is.

Red makes a good point, how tall are you?

I just re-read the 1st post....Tren and clen @ 30% body fat?

Top Bottom