napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help: small does letrozole but early sign gyno symptoms wont go away

goozemaster

Hey all

I got some letro from sarmsx (b/c it is most cost effective). I wanted to reduce the lump i have in 1 nipple, its not a big lump at all, so I used this protocol:
1.25mg for 1 week, then
2.5mg for 1 week, then
1.25mg for 1 week, then
0.625mg for 1 week.
I got almost 0 sides from this.

now, 2 weeks after the last week of the protocol, this happens:

I am running 200mg test e/wk (cruise), and i started getting puffy nips again on 0.625mg (i believe the test is overdosed: I got bloods at 225mg/wk and my total T levels were ~2500 2 days after my pin). Also my sex drive is almost non existent, I can still jerk one off fine if i force myself but the desire is gone.

I take the 0.625mg letro in the morning, and by night time my nips are puffy af, slight itch (i think the itch is in my head, i never had the itchy feeling before).

What gives? Could I be rebounding from the letro still? It has been 2 weeks since I am on 0.625mg/day, sometimes i even have to bump it up to 1.25mg by taking another 0.625mg dose at night because my nips look so damn flared, the next day when I wake up the flare/puffyness is gone. If I took 1.25mg one day, I do not take any the next day, but then take 0.625mg the day after, and the puffyness starts to come back at night again.
I find this really odd, any ideas as to why my nips look fine throughout the day, but by night time they are puffed/flared?
Even though i am on 200mg test e/wk, that could be enough to cause slight aromatization, but i would think 0.625mg letro ed would stop that.

I realize bloods are only way to tell. Would getting estradiol and total T tested be enough to tell whats going on? Should I continue taking 0.625mg letro up to and the day of the blood test?
I am planning on dropping my test e to 175/wk, wait it out a little bit and if i continue to experience nipple puff/flare I will get bloods.

edit: I was able to reduce the lump, not completely, I think I should have stayed another week on the 2.5mg ed, but it significantly went down in size, almost completely gone.
edit: How should I store liquid letro? I noticed I do not shake it before I take it, perhaps this could be an issue as well?
edit: I am also about 10-12% bf

Last edited:
I'm going to bump this for you so more will see it. I'll try to get some answers for you as well?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Well bro, honestly you just need the bloodwork to see wgats going on. I hate to speculate, but I'd be willing to bet estrogen is low, especially with sex drive down....and letro is strong shit that can really crush it if you aren't careful...plus you aren't running much test. That makes me question whether your gyno isn't prolactin related and needs treated differently. Really need the bloodwork for clarification on this

I'm with Rick on doing blood work. Usually if you have gyno the best thing to do is run it till the pain subsides and the mass is almost all gone...if not gone completely gone, and this process can take time.

You don't want to hop off too quick though cause the longer you wait the bigger chance the lump becomes permanent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had this lump for about a year now, so i am assuming its permanent. However, it is not noticable by anyone. It may become much more noticable when i get 6-8% bf. Is surgery the only option because of how long i have had it? I was able to decrease its size, would another letro cycle (a longer one than last time) reduce it to a size where surgery is not needed?

this is what it looks like, definitely a little puffy to me.

IMG_2787.JPGIMG_2788.JPG

This is what it looks like when my nipples get hard... as u can see theres nothing.

IMG_2789.JPG

idk why the pics are upside down... sorry about that

I too think i crushed my estrogen. Prolactin would make no sense to me as i havent run a 19-nor in forever, and as far as im aware, crushing estrogen will also crush prolactin, so Im speculating its not that, but i might as well get labs. I just dont understand how prolactin could be an issue as i havent run anything that would raise that in a while.

Also, I have been running 0.625mg letro the entire week and it still gets puffy like this.

Last edited:
At this point id be willing to bet that surgery is probably your only option, being that long. Have you consulted a doctor on this?

I have not. the lump is so small its not visible, and i have to really feel around to even feel it. it may become visible when i get to a lower bf%. for the moment, I am more concerned with treating the puffyness.

is surgery really necessary? cant I do another letro cycle (longer this time) and reduce it to a point where its so small its not even visible at low bf %?

This is what the lump looked like before the letro cycle, although i was a bit leaner.

image1 (2).jpg

edit: here is what it looks like today (i wasnt flexing abs lol):

IMG_2799.JPG

Last edited:
you can try letro but there's no guarantee it will work and it likely wont... you would need to go 8 weeks of letro and nolva followed by 4 weeks of aromasin...

I have been using 1.25mg letro from sarmsx and the puffyness does not stop, like in the first 2 upside down pics above.
Sex drive has been better. I am not sure why the puffyness gets worse throughout the day.
What should I get tested for bloods? I was thinking ordering the estradiol and prolactin test (dont see how it could be prolactin, as i havent used anything to cause an increase) from privatemdlabs.

I understand I may need surgery, but i would like to treat the current level of puffyness. The only reason I can logically think of would be that i am rebounding from previous letro use, although I would think 1.25mg ed would be enough to control that. Does anyone else have some insight?

If this was me I'd start saving to get it removed. If you plan on using gear more often in the future it's more than likely going to come back.

cbbram this is what i am thinking. However, the lump itself is not visible, it is the puffyness, which has only been a problem as of recently.

Get estradiol and prolactin tested for sure. Regardless if you've used anything to cause prolactin you can still have high prolactin naturally contributing to issues

thanks rickrock.
Should I continue to use 0.25ml letro (0.625mg) up to the blood test, and the day of the blood test?

Get estradiol and prolactin tested for sure. Regardless if you've used anything to cause prolactin you can still have high prolactin naturally contributing to issues

Does high prolactin make your nipples pecks puffy ? What would be more signs of high prolactin ? I seem be having the same problem ran test and deca with all proper ais but in pct got puffy nipple/pec

Does high prolactin make your nipples pecks puffy ? What would be more signs of high prolactin ? I seem be having the same problem ran test and deca with all proper ais but in pct got puffy nipple/pec

Lactating is a sign of high prolactin

This is what my nipple looks like even on 1.25mg (0.5ml) letro per day.

Yesterday:

IMG_3056.JPG

Today:

FullSizeRender.jpg

By the appearance of my puffy nipple, it leads me to believe the letro from sarmsx is not working. I know it is a trusted source here so I will be getting bloods this upcoming friday.

I am getting total T, estradiol, and prolactin checked. I am on 175mg test e/wk, and have been taking 1.25mg letro ED.

Should I stop taking the letro, or continue and at what dosage?

Last edited:
Yes, prolactin can absolutely give puffy nipples. A lot of the symptoms are the same as high estrogen which is why bloodwork is so important.

The letro from sarmsx is good stuff. Depending on the severity of your gyno you can't just expect a miracle out of the stuff

Im not expecting a miracle, I just dont understand how my nipples are starting to flare up and get puffy while im on a moderate dose of the letro.
Rickrock, should I continue to use 0.25ml tomorrow and the day of bloods? I would assume this would be enough to crash my levels given im on low does test, but my nipples say otherwise.

if you have prolactin problems then letro is not going to do a damn thing, nor is any other ai, in terms of treating your prolactin... you have to get your prolactin checked man

Top Bottom