napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with second cycle

Tom17

Hi Dylan was just looking for some advice on my second cycle and wether or not you think I should go ahead with a cycle at all , I'm 23, 6ft 1 and train 6 days per week , was looking to start a cycle of test prop and tren ace both at 350mg per week , also run letrozole for entire cycle as I am very sensitive to gyno, seen in one of your vids that I need caper for the tren ? Any advice/guidance would be appreciated

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Hi Dylan was just looking for some advice on my second cycle and wether or not you think I should go ahead with a cycle at all , I'm 23, 6ft 1 and train 6 days per week , was looking to start a cycle of test prop and tren ace both at 350mg per week , also run letrozole for entire cycle as I am very sensitive to gyno, seen in one of your vids that I need caper for the tren ? Any advice/guidance would be appreciated
Definitely too young for steroid use my friend. There's no way we can advise you at your age. Sarms might be a good alternative, but steroids are out of the question

Thanks for replys , yeah your right I suppose I am too young but you know what this game is like more is never enough but I'm not gunna bother with anymore steroids was just me being stupid I suppose , good job there's people like youse to advise us younger lot the right kind of info, I've even had gyno surgery last year and suffered from my first cycle at age 18 so yeah it was definitely just me being stupid but thanks for making me realise it!

Thanks guys!

Yeah I'd be willing to see what sarms are all about , looking for lean muscle gains without any chance of gyno developing , which sarm cycle would you advise ? Pct required after ? Also I wouldn't know where to buy them from so any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Yeah I'd be willing to see what sarms are all about , looking for lean muscle gains without any chance of gyno developing , which sarm cycle would you advise ? Pct required after ? Also I wouldn't know where to buy them from so any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Hey bro... sarms are definitely a great alternative for you. This is a great stack for lean mass and strength:

Weeks 1-12
LGD-4033 10mg per day
Rad-140 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses

Mini Pct 13-16
GW 20mg per day
Clomid 50/25/25/25

Both Sarmsx and Biotech have great quality sarms... let me know anytime if you have questions brother

Thanks
Lgd and S4 combo would be pergect for your goals bro.

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

If you want a source for high quality legit sarms, Biotech has everything you need. Email them at [email protected] for ordering info

im with rick, lgd and s4 is perfect for your goals...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for all the help , much appreciated, do sarms convert to oestrogen? Would I need to run a AI during cycle ? Also do sarms shut down natural test production like AAS ?

when comparing a sarm cycle to cylcle of primobolan and test , with the dosage of test being 250mg per week and primo at 500mg just test low as to avoid sides ?

What you guys think ?

Sarms or mild cycle with AI and quality pct ran after ?

Top Bottom