napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with SARMS

shahas

Hi Dylan,

Hope you are well brother. You are doing an amazing job on Youtube and social media channels. I am your fan. I have seen a lot of your videos but would need specific advice.
I ran Ostarine and S4 few years ago without knowing anything about it, strength & gains were amazing but i feel i have mild gyno after that. I didn’t realise until now because i never studied the Sarms. Thanks to you
My blood work i did few months ago had no issues with Gyno but its there a little already.

I want to run another 6-8 week cycle to gain some solid muscle and drop few % body fat. I am good with diet n training so need your advice on SARMS and PCT.

I want to run Ostarine, S4 and GW (as suggested by you in one video), please suggest the proper dosage as i don’t want to go crazy. What would you recommend to use with the Cycle and PCT to minimise or completely get rid of gyno problem.
I would like to use less Sarms which work better if possible.

As you know my goals now, i don’t mind if you recommend any other Stack instead ? Any advice or guidance will be appreciated
My joints are not the best and would like to make them better as well.

I am really looking forward to your advice and help.

Thank you in advance.

brother sarms do not convert to estrogen and you dont have elevated estrogen it seems from what you said? are you sure that its just not excess fat? it just wouldnt make sense unless you were not running real sarms... where did you get them from bro?

Agreed with dylan here. No way you got gyno if you had legit sarms. Also if your bloodwork came out ok, you're probsbly just carrying extra fat in your chest

I’m in agreement with the fellas. I would question the source of sarms if I was you OP.

I’m curious to hear where you purchased yours from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom