napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with SARM cycle plan

Hi,

First post on the site. Feedback would be appreciated. Posting my Cycle plans below and my goals, let me know if they are reasonable!

Current Stats:

- 21 yr old male
- 5ft 11
- 180 pounds (guessing around 16-18% bf)
- On TRT dose test 90mg p/week (please don't trash me for being on testosterone at this age, I have my medical reasons)

2 Month Cut (June + July) Goal: lose 10 pounds fat, improve endurance + strength

- GW 20mg p/day
- Ostarine 30mg p/day
- S4 50mg p/day

1 Month Recomp (August) Goal: lose 2-3 pounds fat, gain 2-3 pounds muscle

- GW 20mg p/day
- Ostarine 30mg p/day
- S4 50mg p/day

1 Month off (September)

2 Month Slow Bulk (October + November) Goal: gain 5 pounds muscle with minimal fat

- LGD 10mg p/day

So what do you guys think? Am I being unreasonable with my expectations/underestimating the potential?
PS. No need for PCT as I am on TRT
Cheers in advance

It looks good to me. Basically you want to start off with your 12 week trike stack in a cut and then switch to a Recomp about week 8? You can structure your diet for your goals however you want and I don't see a problem with that

When you start your bulk this fall I'd also add rad-140 to the LGD. That wold be a great bulking combo.

Where are your SARMS from?

First off, Cheers for the feedback. Yeah the plan is to switch to Recomp at week 8. Will work out the diet later on. I too was considering adding the rad-140 to the LGD for the bulk. is the one month break I have planned in between the Recomp stage and the bulk stage long enough? if so I could maybe extend the bulk stage to 8 weeks instead of 4 and add in the rad-140. What do you think?

SARMS from SARMSX

First off, Cheers for the feedback. Yeah the plan is to switch to Recomp at week 8. Will work out the diet later on. I too was considering adding the rad-140 to the LGD for the bulk. is the one month break I have planned in between the Recomp stage and the bulk stage long enough? if so I could maybe extend the bulk stage to 8 weeks instead of 4 and add in the rad-140. What do you think?

SARMS from SARMSX
if you can extend it to 8 weeks, then yes... its not the most ideal but it fits in this particular circumstance... they peak at 8 weeks but the way this is structured, should be fine to get more than what you expect on the entire plan....

Is the reason no PCT is used here because of the TRT? I get you don't PCT with blast and cruise, but was not sure if there was any protocol for pct if you use trt and some sarms. I really like lgd and will probably keep on it once I go the trt route.

Is the reason no PCT is used here because of the TRT? I get you don't PCT with blast and cruise, but was not sure if there was any protocol for pct if you use trt and some sarms. I really like lgd and will probably keep on it once I go the trt route.

PCT= Post Cycle Therapy.

No no need for PCT if your on Replacement Therapy

that depends on your goals... anytime you are lifting and bodybuilding, you should be increasing protein intake... i would be 1.2-1.5 grams per pound...

Top Bottom