napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help regarding PCT

StephMalachy

Hi guys

Started PCT and almost a week into it.

It was a long cycle of 19 weeks. It was only supposed to be 16 weeks test/eq/deca cycle but wanted to continue with Test for a few more weeks. Was in 2 minds about just forgetting about PCT and cruising on Test from now on but educted myself on the dangers of this in longterm and the benefits kf PCT and allowing tje body to recover etc.

The 2nd last week of cycle I took 300mg Test Prop and 2 shots of 1250iU HCG
The last week I took 100mg Test Prop on the Monday and the 1250iU HCG. Then started PCT on the Thursday (1 week ago from today)

Since finishing cycle ive only realised/noticed that my testicles are fairly shrunken. And can barely ejec this past 2 days. Sex drive is nil.
Is this normal or what should I do?

Thank you for any help

clearly running deca that long is pretty dumb man and its going to shut you down harder... so now you have to deal with the consequences of it... i would highly recommend running an 8 week pct...

i only ran the deca 8 weeks, and the eq was supposed to be 16 weeks but started gettijng crazy appetite increases side effects from it around week 11/12 so I quit it after 12 weeks.

anytime you run an extended cycle of this length, there is going to be a lot of suppression and this is just part of it...

Top Bottom