napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help Please Tren and Appetite

StephMalachy

Hey guys

Im finishing my test and eq cycle and added in tren for the last 4 weeks, I started it on monday and its been 4 days and my appetite is just crazy high and im trying to cut.
This is a very big problem for me because eating is so easy for me and my metabolism isnt very fast where it just burns up extra calories. Its a struggle to cut down on the food (or had been until I started intermittent fasting and results were going great, but this tren is causing me to overeat like mad.

Is there any tips or things that can help stop this crazy surge in appetite or should I just quit it? I know some people react differently and there appetite gets low but mine is very high and its disappointed me to be making this cutting process so hard by adding the tren, after its been going so well up to monday when I added it.

Btw if I quit it, how long after my last injection would I notice the appetite start to return to normal and lower levels?

Thanks

Are you gaining weight/getting fat from the extra food? I have the opposite problem. I can’t eat on tren. Not the way I should. But I say if it’s trouble then cut it. There’s no telling when your appetite will return to “normal” but it could just be that your maintenance is getting higher. If you’re hungrier, that’s usually a sign that you need more food. How long have you been on the equipoise? I’d say that’s generally the more likely cause of an increase in appetite, but it’s all user dependant

Im on week 11 or a 16 week cycle on the EQ, but its 100% the tren because my appetite has been steady infact gradually decreasing from the intermittent fasting I wouldn't really want to eat but this week by adding the tren I can instantly feel it just overcome me. Its mainly carbs im craving and no matter how strong minded and how much willpower I have its impossible to ignore the craving signals there so strong.

Its tren ace do you know roughly how many hours/days it takes to sort of clear from the system and the side effects start to go away?

Btw I read that its mainly excess carbs that will store as bodyfat on tren but you can eat huge amounts of protein and it doesnt gain as fat?
Im 210ibs I eat around 250g protein a day could easily eat more but I know too much protein is a burden on the internal organs and digestive systems

tren normally makes people less hungry not hungrier... eq can cause an increase in hunger and you are directly in the sweet spot where it really starts to hit you hard...

tren normally makes people less hungry not hungrier... eq can cause an increase in hunger and you are directly in the sweet spot where it really starts to hit you hard...

That’s exactly what I was driving at. Right around this time was when I saw an increase with equipoise. Seemed to coincide with the increase in rbc count because on extended runs with deca I’ve seen this appetite increase as well, but never from tren.

If you drop the tren I’d say you have about 5 days until it completely clears your system, but I could be wrong as I don’t recall exactly the length of time for various ester clearances

Yeah tren destroys my appetite as it does a vast majority of people. I think theres a combination of factors that are causing your app write increase. Reaching peak levels on EQ is a big one. Also doing IF on tren is an interesting thing, because it can substantially increase your grehlin levels (hunger hormone) due to the nutrient partitioning effects of tren and it's effects on both insulin and blood glucose levels. As you may have read, I did a lot of research and real world experience with intermittent fasting, and tren is not a drug that goes well with fasting diets at all for most. It also doesn't work well with keto diets and seems to exacerbate side effects

Tren is amazing at nutrient partitioning of what you’re taking in. This causes some to get ravenous and then the toxicity causes others to crash appetite.
My suggestion is a simple ECA stack to curb the appetite.
Bronkaid from the pharmacy. Caffeine and a baby aspirin. Start with one of each in the morning. If needed after a few days, add half a bronkaid and caffeine pill midday.
Let me know if you need any more info or help anywhere man. And good luck. Kill that shit.

Yeah tren destroys my appetite as it does a vast majority of people. I think theres a combination of factors that are causing your app write increase. Reaching peak levels on EQ is a big one. Also doing IF on tren is an interesting thing, because it can substantially increase your grehlin levels (hunger hormone) due to the nutrient partitioning effects of tren and it's effects on both insulin and blood glucose levels. As you may have read, I did a lot of research and real world experience with intermittent fasting, and tren is not a drug that goes well with fasting diets at all for most. It also doesn't work well with keto diets and seems to exacerbate side effects
perfectly said brother.. i would highly advise you listen to this advice and remember that eq is definitely adding to this as well

That’s exactly what I was driving at. Right around this time was when I saw an increase with equipoise. Seemed to coincide with the increase in rbc count because on extended runs with deca I’ve seen this appetite increase as well, but never from tren.

If you drop the tren I’d say you have about 5 days until it completely clears your system, but I could be wrong as I don’t recall exactly the length of time for various ester clearances
absolutely.. completely agree... eq is really hitting home at this time frame... it can hit a little earlier for some but generally its starting to shine and this would coincide with the hunger increasing for sure

I had no appetite with tren whatsoever but I used my-677 and it helped eventually I could eat again like normal. Feel like u should b running tren for longer then 4 weeks seems like a waste

Damn im surprised nobody has appetite on tren. It gives me the worst cravings, I eat like a mad man on tren, ive had the exact same issues as OP. Only nice thing is that i really dont gain any fat on it while eating so much. Once i come off im fucked and have to get my shit together. Toxic orals kill my appetite! not in any way recomending that be the solution. Try ECA like mentioned, sibutramine can help as well. Eat a high fiber diet to feel more full.

Dropped the tren a week now and the big appetite spikes are a bit less but i think the boldenone on week 12 now is also causing the appetite increase too. Stopping it immediately. Last injection was tuesday im hoping that these hunger cravings start to fade away really quickly sick of them i cant overeat atall or i get really fat

Top Bottom