napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help please

demetus

Hello sir I seen your video and you seem genuine and you looking to help people. I would like recommendation on how to take the following please. So if you were taking the following how would you take it. How often would you been in the gym? Days on and Days off? I have D~Bol and Testoviron 250mg. I have 100 D~Bol pills and 10 vials of test.

Please post your full stats, goals, and cycle history.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I have been working out since December. Wanted to set my game up and got the D and test. My goal is to be a beast in and outside the bedroom. This is my first cycle ever. I work out with the cable machine. 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off.
This week I started my cycle and also started riding the bike for 15 to 20 mins after workout. I do 3 set of 15 to 20 rep of everything. I am 47, 6'4, 290 and about 28 totally body fat.

Last edited:
You should really stop this cycle right now. Your body fat is way too high for steroids, and you are almost certainly going to have estrogen-related issues, etc. Additionally, you need way more of a training foundation before jumping in. Your connective tissue is not going to be in any condition to handle the stresses it will be under.

You need to get into the proper condition naturally before using any steroids.

SARMS can help speed things along but you're no where near ready for steroids. Not even close.

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

you are more than one fourth fat man... thats extremely bad... if you paid me i would not advise any sort of steroid use... your body fat needs to be cut in half to even consider steroids... not to mention you dont use steroids to be " a beast in the bedroom"

steroids SHUT YOU DOWN... i think you have a huge misunderstanding on how this works etc... thats literally the worst excuse and reasoning ive ever heard for using steroids..

sarms could help you accelerate your weight loss and would be an option for you

Not jumping in to belittle. I have to tell you though, you have NO business using steroids, and what’s even worse is you just started training. Listen to these guys! You have to lose body fat and put in a good five years training before even thinking about it again. SMH.

I have been working out since December. Wanted to set my game up and got the D and test. My goal is to be a beast in and outside the bedroom. This is my first cycle ever. I work out with the cable machine. 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off.
This week I started my cycle and also started riding the bike for 15 to 20 mins after workout. I do 3 set of 15 to 20 rep of everything. I am 47, 6'4, 290 and about 28 totally body fat.
Let me give you some advice. Its up to you what you do with it. You just started working out and your muscles, tendons, and joints are not used to the amount of work you are now putting upon them. Tendons when injured take a very long time to heal and there is nothing that speeds it up. Your joints as well. Thats why its important to start slow and build up as your body gets used to the extra work. When you add aas to that equation you get a lot stronger and your muscles get bigger faster but your tendons and joints do not. So they get exponentially abused when this happens. Thats why a lot of first timers experience joint and tendon injuries. Thats also why most experienced people advise building a natural physique before starting. Get your soft tissue used to the stress and build strength. Its also apparent that you have no idea what doses etc to do. Spend the time doing the research. Know what to do, what doses, what ai, and pct to do. Know what to do if certain things arise. Trust me they will. Know the signs of high estro and low estro. Know what to do if it happens. You wouldnt just take some pill some guy hands you that promises it will make you the best right? You would find out all the info about it and make sure you trust them. Also you nutrition is terrible. Aas messes up your lipids, blood pressure, etc. So uf youre already unhealthy it exponentially makes it worse. Cut the processed foods out. If you dont cook it fresh dont eat it. Make a meal plan and stick to it. Its not a diet. A diet cuts ur calories and puts ur body into starvation mode. You want to manipulate your body and metabolism to reach your goals. Like fat loss or muscle gain. Do research on that. The internet is your best friend. A world of info at your fingertips. Dont believe the first thing you see. Read many different opinions and pull out the main things everyone agrees on and use your best judgement on the rest. Remember if it was easy everyone would look like a model. It takes years of work and dedication. Are you ready to make that kind of commitment? If not this life isnt for you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom