napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help please

hillpill0

Hi Dylan I am always watching your videos for help on the gym d cycles, ive done eq and test twice for 16 weeks in the past and ive just finished 10 weeks of DECA and am still running test e atm. Am wanting to bridge in between so stay on a lower end of test like 175-200 a week for 10 weeks then cycle again then PCT as normal and finally come off. I was just wanting to know if I should take hcg thought the cruising stage or not? I know you totally disagree with what am doing as ive watched all your videos. Just wanting to know the best way to do this amd what I should run along side it. Ive been taking tablets to stop the estrogen with the DECA do I carry on while I cruise or? Cheers mate much appreciated

Hi Dylan I am always watching your videos for help on the gym d cycles, ive done eq and test twice for 16 weeks in the past and ive just finished 10 weeks of DECA and am still running test e atm. Am wanting to bridge in between so stay on a lower end of test like 175-200 a week for 10 weeks then cycle again then PCT as normal and finally come off. I was just wanting to know if I should take hcg thought the cruising stage or not? I know you totally disagree with what am doing as ive watched all your videos. Just wanting to know the best way to do this amd what I should run along side it. Ive been taking tablets to stop the estrogen with the DECA do I carry on while I cruise or? Cheers mate much appreciated
I can tell you that no one is going to give u the advice you want. How old are you? It appears you have no idea what you are doing. From what u described youre halfway between a blast and cruise and a cycle but dont know what you want to do. Not a good idea. Have you been running caber? 10 weeks of deca is a waste since its a long ester. 175-200 mg is high for a cruise. Idk why you think hes gonna advise you on something you know he advises against

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

so you know i disagree with and that i wont advise on it yet you ask anyway... im going to let you attempt to comprehend that.... im sorry bro, i want to help you but i dont advise pure stupidity.. so im sorry but you have to find someone ignorant to advise ignorance

Why in the world would you want to stay on like that and fuck yourself later for recovery? Makes zero sense. What is your stats and experience? We don't help anyone with cycle advice without it

Top Bottom