napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HELP please

daroost

Hey i need advise please before i start my first course of sustanon and deca. I was advised to take 1ml of sust on a monday and 1ml of deca and 1ml of sust on a thursday.also tamoxien throughout whole 12 week course. Anything else i should know. Currently its like ive hit a wall with strength and im shaping rather than getting size. I weigh 14 stone with 13 percent body fat. Sorry for the confusion with original message

Last edited:
How can you peak strength wise but no size. Plz explain your experience stats etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your comment makes absolutely no sense... you are peaking with no size? then explain to me how you are peaked? that is so contradictory LOLL... thats like saying you are full and didn't eat anything...

your comment makes absolutely no sense... you are peaking with no size? then explain to me how you are peaked? that is so contradictory LOLL... thats like saying you are full and didn't eat anything...

Right??? Im trying to figure that one out. My wife got pregnant but there was no baby. Lol

Right??? Im trying to figure that one out. My wife got pregnant but there was no baby. Lol

SMFH EXACTLY bro... i need a hair cut but i just cut it yesterday... seriously, it just makes no sense... theres so really strange shit tonight

Sounds more like he just needs to learn how to eat properly. Stats? Curious what your training and nutrition look like. Gear won't help if you don't have the basics down.

Why don't you start by giving your full stats including your age? What does your diet look like, and what macros are you eating?

Top Bottom