napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help Planning PCT and Sarms PCT cycle

StephMalachy

Hey dylan and all,

Im planning my PCT in advance here just wanted help because I dont have your youtube videos to reference to anymore for this kind of info so wondering if you can help me out

Im on week 11/of a 16 week cycle with Test, EQ and Deca. Long esters so ill give it 2 weeks after last injection before starting PCT and since it was a very long cycle of 16 weeks ill run a 6 week PCT for extra safety.

So, last 2 weeks of cycle and first 2 weeks before starting PCT; HCG 2500UI/twice week
Ive been using arimidex 1mg ed from start of cycle and will continue this right up until PCT day 1, then ill go for 1mg eod until end of the 6 week PCT

Im not sure exactly how to dose Clomid and Nolva for this 6 week PCT, ofcourse ive done several PCT's before but they were 4 week long and cant acctually remember how I dosed them.

And I want to use GW501516 and MK2866, when should I start them after my cycle, should I start straight after last injection or wait the 2 weeks until the esters clear?
and how should I dose the SARMS?

Thanks you in advance!

EDIT; if you think my arimdex and HCG doses are a bit too much please let me know

thats ridiculous amounts of hcg man, just ridiculous.. you dont need more than 1000 ius per week

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

start your pct 2 weeks after your last injection... you dont want to use arimidex in pct, you want aromasin... aromasin raises igf levels and prevents rebound... arimidex also can have a negative affect on your lipid profile...

Top Bottom