napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with PCT and gyno

gsx32

Dylan,

I recently found a few videos on youtube by you and was impressed with your knowledge of steroids, AI, and SERMs. I have a few questions for you that I hope you can shed some light on and point me in the right direction.

I am 37 years old and weigh 127 pounds at 5'8.5". Yes I am a skinny guy, always have been. My metabolism has always been high and I have been active and into keeping fit since I was a teenager. I decided to try a mild steroid cycle just to see if I could get a little more muscle. And when I say mild I mean very mild. I purchased "Halo/sten" in capsule form (by Applied Anabolic Science, AAS for short) from a friend. The supplement facts are as follows; serving size 1 capsule, 60 capsules in the bottle. The Halo/sten blend was "4 chloro-17a-methyl-a-androst-1-4diene-3b" at 10mg per serving and "2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1en-17b-ol-3one" at 5mg per serving.

Now according to the bottle, it was one pill per day. However, I wanted to keep side effects as low as possible. So instead I took one pill only on Sunday mornings when I would do chest and arms at the gym. No lie, I only took one pill a week. There were 60 pills in the bottle so it lasted a while. You are probably reading this wondering why I would even bother if that was my plan, but I was new to steroid cycles and figured that would keep side effects to a minimum if not non-existent. I also did a "Halo" (no sten) from the same company in the same dose (10mg-60 capsules) prior to this bottle. So altogether I did this for nearly two years straight. I was never on any testosterone or PCT during this, but still never noticed any side effects.

I was going to the gym Wednesday for legs, Friday for back and shoulders, and then Sunday for chest and arms. When I got down to about 8 or 10 pills left in the Halo/sten bottle (I can't remember which) I decided to take one pill Friday and my normal one pill for Sunday. Still no side effects. This two pill routine ran for either 4 or 5 weeks till the bottle was empty. I decided once the bottle ran out I would not buy anymore and solely focus on natural training from then on. I might have only gained a few pounds of muscle doing the one pill a week anyways so it was not worth it. A couple weeks after stopping my nipples felt somewhat sore, but they still looked normal. About three weeks ago I noticed that my nipples had swelled up. My nipples are about the size of a quarter so that is the area that swelled to give you an idea. The swelling isn't bad, they are still soft to the touch, but I notice it. It also happened very fast as the day before they looked normal, but less than a day later and "bam" puffy. They have not gotten any larger since. I started researching gynecomastia cures/treatment. Every article I have read says that for mild cases (which is what I have) take an AI like Aromasin and a SERM like Nolvadex and as long as it is mild the swelling should go down if not reverse completely. One article said that with both Aromasin and Nolvadex it can destroy the breast tissue cells completely.

I have acquired some Aromasin 25mg and Nolvadex 20mg. I started a PCT with these two Saturday 6/22/2019 with one Nolvadex daily and one Aromasin three times a week (for me Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday). Is this a good PCT routine or should I adjust it? It has only been four days since starting and I have seen no results with regards to the swelling going down. I read many articles saying that Letrozole was one of the only ways to truly reverse and get rid of gyno. Is that true? I don't want to waste time with meds that aren't going to work. I want to get rid of the slight gyno I have without surgery if I can. What do you recommend? Any help, knowledge, and guidance will definitely be appreciated.

hold up and let me make sure i get this straight... you ran this prohormone for two years straight with no pct and no bloodwork etc???

Yes, but I did not take it everyday, just one pill a week till the last bottle was nearly empty. I definitely newbie'd up my first technical "cycle". I wasn't trying to use it as a cycle though, just something to have in my system to help out my gym routine. I figured that by only taking one pill a week it wouldn't shut down my natural testosterone production and would therefore keep my estrogen level close to normal. And thinking that way, I thought it would keep side effects away. I realize now that I didn't do enough research into what I had. Any suggestions? I have read tons of articles claiming that a letrozole cyle of 4 to 6 weeks and then tapering down with nolvadex can actually remove and reverse existing gyno as long as it is small and not a hard mass. Is this true?

So then I am guessing bloodwork will show my estrogen/testosterone levels which can then be given a more accurate answer. I will get back with the bloodwork. Perhaps the doctor will prescribe letrozole. Although, I have read that letro needs a very specific regimen to be effective in possibly reversing gyno.

So then I am guessing bloodwork will show my estrogen/testosterone levels which can then be given a more accurate answer. I will get back with the bloodwork. Perhaps the doctor will prescribe letrozole. Although, I have read that letro needs a very specific regimen to be effective in possibly reversing gyno.

The doctor is not going to prescribe u letro

Been a while since I posted on here. I was thinking about getting the blood work done, but to be honest I just wanted what little gyno I do have gone. I will be having the tissue surgically removed July 28th.

Been a while since I posted on here. I was thinking about getting the blood work done, but to be honest I just wanted what little gyno I do have gone. I will be having the tissue surgically removed July 28th.
awesome an, ive had the procedure done as well several years ago

Just an update. I had the surgery done July 28th of 2020, and all of the tissue was removed. I had a ton of bruising, which slowly worked its way out over a few weeks. I only took the pain meds the first day, as after that I didn't need them. After the swelling and bruising went away the results looked really good.

This is my first, and last, bout with steroids of any kind. I only weigh 125 lbs lean at 40 years old as is. I worked out for years before even attempting something like this. But I would prefer to stick to just hitting the gym with pre-workout, BCAAs, and creatine.

I will say that for the oral stack I used, I did see an increase in strength and muscularity. After the surgery, when I was able to get back in the gym 100%, my strength was down as it had been nearly two months off. But, even after getting back into the swing of things my strength is down. Not by much mind you, but noticeable to me.

If I could find something that didn't have possible side affects I might look into it, but for now I am going to stick to the natural way.

Just an update. I had the surgery done July 28th of 2020, and all of the tissue was removed. I had a ton of bruising, which slowly worked its way out over a few weeks. I only took the pain meds the first day, as after that I didn't need them. After the swelling and bruising went away the results looked really good.

This is my first, and last, bout with steroids of any kind. I only weigh 125 lbs lean at 40 years old as is. I worked out for years before even attempting something like this. But I would prefer to stick to just hitting the gym with pre-workout, BCAAs, and creatine.

I will say that for the oral stack I used, I did see an increase in strength and muscularity. After the surgery, when I was able to get back in the gym 100%, my strength was down as it had been nearly two months off. But, even after getting back into the swing of things my strength is down. Not by much mind you, but noticeable to me.

If I could find something that didn't have possible side affects I might look into it, but for now I am going to stick to the natural way.
i went back and looked at your height... i would never in a million years advise you to use steroids being that far underweight so im very happy to hear you wont be using them again... its a very bad idea...

sarms would be an option for you to look at... little to no sides on many cycles options out there and they could help you in a multitude of ways, dependent upon the goals you have... im more than happy to help you with that aspect... also, thank you for the update on this man...

Top Bottom