napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with Nipple Sensitivity from Sarms

jett0813

This post will be lengthy and full of information, all I'm looking for is some advice, not judgment.

Recently I ran 9 weeks of LGD at 10mg from ProvenPeptides with no problems, however, I did not do a PCT which I have realized now was the first mistake in all of this happening. Secondly, 3 weeks after coming off LGD I ran Osta at a 15mg dose for cutting purposes. No problems until week three. During week three my nipples became puffed, itchy and sore so I stopped Osta, went on Tamoxifen and saw an endocrinologist. She said that I had slight "thyroid tissue palpated on the exam but not the full picture of gynecomastia" (her words). I stopped Tamoxifen per her recommendation after 7 days and got blood work, the results are as follows:

FSH: 27.9 mIU/ml
LH: 9.4 mIU/ml
Test: 418 ng/dL
Free Test: 93.9pg/mL
Bio-Available Test: 205.4 ng/dL
Sex Binding Hormone Globulin: 15 nmol/L
Albumin: 4.8 g/dL
Prolactin: 16.5 ng/mL
Estradiol: 24pg/mL

Once I stopped Tamoxifen symptoms came back such as puffiness but was not painful to the touch like before. My question here is has anyone experienced something similar to this and what should my next steps be from here? Any advice is welcome

I dont see anything that sticks out in bloodwork that indicates gyno. Are you sure you had gyno? Sometimes people overthink this stuff

I dont see anything that sticks out in bloodwork that indicates gyno. Are you sure you had gyno? Sometimes people overthink this stuff

The endocrinologist's diagnosis was gynecomastia, however, the only side effect I'm having is swelling of the nipple, puffed out more than normal. She recommended I stop everything for a month however I'm concerned about more growth

did you have pre cycle bloodwork?

tamoxifen will not do anything to help you if you have gyno... at least on its own in terms of getting rid of it... it will keep at bay while using it but its just an estrogen blocker, not an aromatase inhibitor, meaning once you stop it, then it will just come back again...

i would wait for bloodowork until you have been off nolvadex at least 2-3 weeks so that it will be a more accurate reading...

also, if you expect help, you dont tell us how to answer you... you take what you get when it comes to free advice.... even if you are paying for it, you dont tell people how to answer you... i generally dont even respond to bull shit like that... if your that sensitive or touchy that you cant take it, you shouldnt be asking...

Top Bottom