napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help. New to SARMs Cycle.

gabchan

Hi I have been contemplating on going on a SARMs cycle and i am looking at two different cycles. My main goal is to gain size.

8Weeks of LGD-4033 10mg then 4Weeks of nolvadex 40/20/20/20 / clomid 50/25/25/25

8Weeks of YK-11 5mg then 4Weeks of nolvadex 40/20/20/20 / clomid 50/25/25/25

All supplements will be bought from pharma lady

From my research LGD will give you a ton of strength gains and some size gains but it does suppress testosterone a bit so a mini PCT is defiantly needed but i don't really know about YK-11 some people say it will defiantly give you more size and strength gains compared to LGD and suppresses the testosterone lesser as well but i also heard that it isn't worth as it can affect your joint pretty badly. I dont really know which cycle to go on so i am seeking advice.

just run them both... neither one should be hurting your joints whatsoever... i have no clue where you are getting that info but its completely incorrect...

just run them both... neither one should be hurting your joints whatsoever... i have no clue where you are getting that info but its completely incorrect...

Thank you for the advice Dylan. And thank you for all the videos. But which one do you recommend me to run for maximum strength and size gains. Or should I stack LGD and YK together 5mg each for 8 weeks then nolvadex for 40/20/20/20.

Thank you for the advice Dylan. And thank you for all the videos. But which one do you recommend me to run for maximum strength and size gains. Or should I stack LGD and YK together 5mg each for 8 weeks then nolvadex for 40/20/20/20.

Go with LGD bro. It's the best for that in my opinion

lgd would be what you want for max strength and size gains, or stacking lgd with s4...

lgd would be what you want for max strength and size gains, or stacking lgd with s4...

Alright. Thanks Dylan. After much thinking I think imma just go with LGD for now since its my first cycle. 10mg of LGD for 8 weeks and then 4 weeks of nolvadex. Everything will be from pharma lady so everything should be pretty legit. Thanks for all the advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that also makes no sense... its a 12 week cycle, not 8... you are cutting it short and not getting what you are supposed to get out of it...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

that also makes no sense... its a 12 week cycle, not 8... you are cutting it short and not getting what you are supposed to get out of it...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Alright thank you for the advice Dylan. I shall follow your instructions for and go on this cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom