domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Help. New to SARMs Cycle.

  1. #1

    Help. New to SARMs Cycle.

    Hi I have been contemplating on going on a SARMs cycle and i am looking at two different cycles. My main goal is to gain size.

    8Weeks of LGD-4033 10mg then 4Weeks of nolvadex 40/20/20/20 / clomid 50/25/25/25

    8Weeks of YK-11 5mg then 4Weeks of nolvadex 40/20/20/20 / clomid 50/25/25/25

    All supplements will be bought from pharma lady

    From my research LGD will give you a ton of strength gains and some size gains but it does suppress testosterone a bit so a mini PCT is defiantly needed but i don't really know about YK-11 some people say it will defiantly give you more size and strength gains compared to LGD and suppresses the testosterone lesser as well but i also heard that it isn't worth as it can affect your joint pretty badly. I dont really know which cycle to go on so i am seeking advice.

  2. #2
    just run them both... neither one should be hurting your joints whatsoever... i have no clue where you are getting that info but its completely incorrect...




  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    just run them both... neither one should be hurting your joints whatsoever... i have no clue where you are getting that info but its completely incorrect...
    Thank you for the advice Dylan. And thank you for all the videos. But which one do you recommend me to run for maximum strength and size gains. Or should I stack LGD and YK together 5mg each for 8 weeks then nolvadex for 40/20/20/20.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gabchan View Post
    Thank you for the advice Dylan. And thank you for all the videos. But which one do you recommend me to run for maximum strength and size gains. Or should I stack LGD and YK together 5mg each for 8 weeks then nolvadex for 40/20/20/20.
    Go with LGD bro. It's the best for that in my opinion

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Go with LGD bro. It's the best for that in my opinion
    Alright dude. Thanks for the advice!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gabchan View Post
    Thank you for the advice Dylan. And thank you for all the videos. But which one do you recommend me to run for maximum strength and size gains. Or should I stack LGD and YK together 5mg each for 8 weeks then nolvadex for 40/20/20/20.
    lgd would be what you want for max strength and size gains, or stacking lgd with s4...




  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    lgd would be what you want for max strength and size gains, or stacking lgd with s4...
    Alright. Thanks Dylan. After much thinking I think imma just go with LGD for now since its my first cycle. 10mg of LGD for 8 weeks and then 4 weeks of nolvadex. Everything will be from pharma lady so everything should be pretty legit. Thanks for all the advice


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    that also makes no sense... its a 12 week cycle, not 8... you are cutting it short and not getting what you are supposed to get out of it...


    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct


    Mini pct 13-16

    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day




  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    that also makes no sense... its a 12 week cycle, not 8... you are cutting it short and not getting what you are supposed to get out of it...


    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct


    Mini pct 13-16

    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    Alright thank you for the advice Dylan. I shall follow your instructions for and go on this cycle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gabchan View Post
    Alright thank you for the advice Dylan. I shall follow your instructions for and go on this cycle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sounds good bro




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •