napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help needed in India Dylan

barbtell1

Hey Bud,

Right off the block I would firstly like to thank you for your vids. I am a subscriber, just one out of the thousands, and have downloaded all your vids. They are honest and informative and I really like your “in your face” presentation. That’s how it should be without pussy sugar coating.

Cheers Bro.

Some info about myself firstly,

I am 43 yrs old. Have been working out since college and have been the college boxing, martial arts and shot put top 1 or 2 rank always.

I am also a certified audio engineer and iosh + nebosh certified health & safety officer.

Unfortunately due to an accident offshore I was forced to retire from the oil industry. After physio and recuperation, I have resumed working out for the past 8 months and I would consider myself to be 70-75% of my former strength and workout regimen. I am however carrying a bit of baggage and with some extended cardio (and your help) would be dropping that off in the near future.

Down to business: (info shared below is 90% from your vids and the rest from just surfin, didn’t need to go else ware frankly)

I have done a couple of test cycles in the past and found my test sweet spot to be about 350-400 mg per week. I am looking to get back to my former size, if not a bit more, there’s always a bit more huh, and drop some fat as well. So I believe that would be defined as a recomp cycle. Am aware that the below mentioned is more bulking but believe the Eq would contribute to the cutting of the fat. Please correct any info you may find unacceptable and it would be highly appreciated.

16-20 week cycle

Test: 350-400 mg per week

Deca: 350-400 mg per week

Equipoise: 750-800 mg per week ( 1st choice is primo but I have MPB in my genetics so I have chosen Eq)

Question: if I choose primo and run a DHT blocker, since primo is DHT based, would it nullify the effect and can I run it with Eq

Cycle Support:

Caber: 0.5 mg every 3 days

Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD

Week 21 and 22:

Ester clearing time.

Question: Do I run Caber and Aromasin for these two weeks as well?

PCT:

Planning on running this for 6 weeks.

Clomid: 50mg drop to 25mg

Novaldex: 40mg drop to 20mg

GW501516: 20mg per day

MK 2866: 20mg per day

All in one organ support containing tudca, milk thistle, hawthorn berry and saw palmetto, at the very least.

L-carnitine/L-Tartarate: to clean receptors, 500mg per day capsule form.

ZMA: 250-300 mg per day, capsule form.

Bridge:

Clean for a MINIMUM 15 weeks.

Well there it is and would value your opinion a lot. Keep up the good work buddy I am sure you have helped a ton of people like me, and the rest, well fuck em.

You can give a horse water but cant force the fucker to drink, right!

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

The post was actually an email sent to Dylan, didnt expect a verbatim copy to the thread, hence it seems a bit AbbyNormal☺ and what is Barbtell1, i feel like a barbie doll. 😂😂😂
Anyhoo, the facts missing would be height i.e 5' 10
Body fat i.e between 18-19%
Weight 80kg it was a bit of a difficult road after the accident.
So thanks for readin n replyin millionknees, how about the much awaited answers to the mini questions 👍cheers mate n TC

Alright will take your advice Mr. G.
My familiarity with SARMS is primarily from your Vids and a bit of browsing.
I would appreciate a SARMS stack recommended by you to start off with and would hold of on the gear, as advised, till I get my fat% to an acceptable level.
So awaiting the recommendation.
Also for my personal knowledge, what is the deal with the fat % and steriods, the science behind it. Maybe u could do a vid and educate people like me who are capable of making the same mistake. Cheers mate

i have done videos on the dangers of using steroids with a higher body fat... you can use them if you want but its quite ignorant to put yourself at that risk...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the quick reply. I have downloaded most of ur Vids, didnt come across the one on fat%.
Will check again.
Take care and will surly keep you posted on my development. Till then keep up the excellent work and Good Karma to you 👍

Hey Dr G,
How u doin. Would like some clarification on using an A.I and a DHT blocker, like finasteride 1mg at the same time. I have read that the two drugs used together could cause some problems. Please share your informed opinion on this and also appropriate dosing and duration of use for the latter. Reason for the blocker would be MPB in the family. Thank you for the support. Tc

After going through a few vida, I need to ask this actually. Does blocking DHT, irrespective of the kind of drug use, is it just not a good idea to block DHT, PERIOD.
And is saw palmetto alright by itself.
Thanks tc

Ok so saw is fine then. Thanks. Don't u sleep buddy, wasn't expecting a reply so soon, we on opposite times. Tc

Top Bottom