napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help needed

thorne01

Hi dylan,

I was wondering if i could get some advice. I had some blood work done and for my age 30... i have been told i have high estrogen and low T. I am overweight...120kg however train a lot and play semi pro rugby. The clinic has offered me a cycle of hgh and hCg for a 8 week cycle... to lower body fat and try to increase my natural t to acceptable levels.

My question is, would you agree? I am fearing going on cycle will raise my estrogen even higher... i have had gynocomstia when i was 18... via the use of legal test boosters (norateen heavyweight 2) so i feel i am estrogen sensitive.... is there anything i can stack in moderation to supress the chances of increase estrogen? What about running test with the hgh and hgc?

Your opinion would be really appreciated

no i would not agree with this at all.. this is horrible. . hcg alone can increase estrogen.. you need to go to an endocrinologist and speak with someone that actually knows wtf they are talking about... wherever you went now is clearly trying to take your money and/or are just the biggest fucking group of morons on the planet

I've seen a few "weight loss clinics" pushing hcg as a miracle weight loss solution now, but I have no idea how they are trying to rationalize it...

Top Bottom