napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help needed

mergoork

Hey bro, i am am 23 years old, bulking for now, and i am running the cycle of Anadrol, 50Mg a day which os 1 tablet,

For liver protection i am taking LEGALON FORTE, 3 tablets a day,

I will be doing it for 3 weeks and this is my first time taking something like this and i am very scared if I’ll get any future side effects like gyno chelostrol or high BP,

I’m I running it safe?

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Hey bro, i am am 23 years old, bulking for now, and i am running the cycle of Anadrol, 50Mg a day which os 1 tablet,

For liver protection i am taking LEGALON FORTE, 3 tablets a day,

I will be doing it for 3 weeks and this is my first time taking something like this and i am very scared if I’ll get any future side effects like gyno chelostrol or high BP,

I’m I running it safe?

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

Top Bottom