napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help needed

studiobig

Hii brother, need your major help . I'm from India,have used steroids cycles 4 times but didn't got desired results. This time from last three weeks ihad started with a cycle of testosterone propionate 350 mg,trenbolone acetate 350mg,and winstrol 50 mg, clen 0.4. Iwant to clear my mid section which I'm never able to achieve. Can i add something more in this cycle to speed up the process. Can i add primobolan. Please advise with the dosages and pct. It would be a great help if you can send me a cycle with dosages,pct and aromasin etc. Please please help brother.
Thanks..

you cant just keep adding steroids too lose weight man... did it ever occur to you that you didnt get desired results because your diet either sucks or you dont know what you are doing??? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? pct history???? any bloodwork done?

Have done 4 cycles before. I'm 40 years, 5.8, 18% body fat.

you cant just keep adding steroids too lose weight man... did it ever occur to you that you didnt get desired results because your diet either sucks or you dont know what you are doing??? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? pct history???? any bloodwork done?

I'm 40 years old, have done 4 cycles before. 5.8 height and 18% body fat

I think my pct is a problem,so can you please guide me about how to go in pct. Also for how long i can continue this cycle and then how to do pct.

You have a lot to learn about eating correctly. Get off steroids, do a proper PCT, get bloodwork done - post the results here - then learn to eat correctly.

Until you do that you will never make any progress.

I'm 40 years old, have done 4 cycles before. 5.8 height and 18% body fat

At that bodyfat level you can't use steroids bro. You need to learn how to eat and diet correctly. Have you considered sarms? That seems to be the best bet for you based on your comdition and goals

I think my pct is a problem,

NO...PCT isn't your problem

Your problem is ..you are trying to use steroids for something they can't do!!!
STEROIDS DON'T BURN FAT...they don't get you in shape
Get a clue..4 cycles without getting "results"...It's because steroids don't work the way you think they do..

STEROIDS 101
The steroid molecule can increase protein synthesis, increase nitrogen retention, and increase size and strength of skeletal muscle cells.

They synthesize protein and help promote muscle growth".

"Anabolic steroids increase protein synthesis in muscle tissue and androgens aid the process while increasing training intensity. A greater workload from increased training intensity results in a greater stimulus to the trained muscles that tells it to adapt by getting stronger and bigger"

Steroids enables greater nitrogen retention than the human body is designed to handle."

Now.....Does that say ANYTHING about fat reduction???

thats not going to do jack shit for weight loss... you dont get it... im going to give you pct help but you seriously dont get it man... you are 40 years old and just not listening... you are trying to use all this shit to lose weight but your diet clearly is not good so you can run everything under the sun and it will make no difference...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the help bro,will do exactly as you say.thanks a lot.
You'll be set running that pct protocol bro. You will be fully covered to get the best recovery while being able to retain the most gains from your cycle

Top Bottom