napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help for my wife

marcusdavis23

Well guys I will give you her background. Last February we had our last kid, and everything was going good until she hit postpartum depression where she gained a bunch of weight due to her turning to food. Well last September something just clicked the depression went away and she has lost 60lbs, she is 10lbs away from her goal weight which she will hit, and she has now made me put a down payment on her some new Tits (yay me) :). What can I get her to help her tighten up the lose ends once she is finished cutting? I was thinking GW and MK-2866 just wanting to make sure that would get the results she is looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He definitely the osta is more goal dependant if she want too add some muscle run it at full dose if she like the petite bikini look run it half dose supposed too be weak but females respond really well too it .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

He definitely the osta is more goal dependant if she want too add some muscle run it at full dose if she like the petite bikini look run it half dose supposed too be weak but females respond really well too it .

Ya she is wanting to get a little stronger. She's only been on the gym everyday since September but it's all the weight she has lost is what she is self conscious about now that's why I was thinking 2866 to get her what she is wanting. But if GW is all she needs I will get that.

Gw will help with endurance and fat loss its non hormonal . Osta is similar too testosterone in that its a true sarm and bind too androgen receptors in muscle and skeletal tissue and has an anabolic effect

I'd agree with gymjunkie on the gw for fat loss, but I'd go with s4 as well. That's great for fat loss, tightening up and adding lean muscle.
And btw, tell her awesome work thus far!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'd agree with gymjunkie on the gw for fat loss, but I'd go with s4 as well. That's great for fat loss, tightening up and adding lean muscle.
And btw, tell her awesome work thus far!!

How long should she run them? 12wks?

How long should she run them? 12wks?

Yes 12 weeks on both. She could even do the triple stack...gw..mk2866..and s4

1-12 GW 20mg dosed 30 mins prior to workout, on non workout days first thing in the morning.
1-12 s4 25mg dosed first thing in the morning, 25mg 4_6hours later

If she adds in the mk
1-2 12.5mg dosed in the am for first 2 weeks
3-12 up the dose to 25mg dosed a.m.

Yes 12 weeks on both. She could even do the triple stack...gw..mk2866..and s4

1-12 GW 20mg dosed 30 mins prior to workout, on non workout days first thing in the morning.
1-12 s4 25mg dosed first thing in the morning, 25mg 4_6hours later

If she adds in the mk
1-2 12.5mg dosed in the am for first 2 weeks
3-12 up the dose to 25mg dosed a.m.

Thank you so much.

Top Bottom