napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help me with my Tren cycle plz

daalant

Hi dylan. I'm still new to the game. I'm 34 years old I weigh 170 lbs and I want to get big and cut. my wife only allows me to do one cycle. I want to take a mix oral Tren And bdol. Can I just take liver support and PCT after cycle? if not what do I need because I don't want any side effects from it

You cannot do any of this, sounds like a complete joke. 170lbs and need a big cut? Have you ever done any cycles before sounds like you are in the wrong place

Generally you don’t mix a bulk and a cut. You can but that’s more of an advanced tactic. If you intend to take orals you have to run cycle support the entire time you are taking the orals. Otherwise “side effects” will be the least of your concerns. Orals are extremely hepatoxic which means they will unleash absolute hell on your liver. Tren is also for more advanced users and in most cases side effects from tren are unavoidable. If it’s your first go around with any of this, I strongly suggest alternatives. My knowledge is limited and I’m still learning a lot, tren scares the shit outta me and I’ve never taken it. Dbol is a wet compound and you can get some awesome size and strength, however, being a wet compound means you will retain water and bloat. So more than likely the 20-30pounds you potentially gain from using it, will likely diminish to 15lbs after cycle completion. Also it is a dht which means if you have a family history of baldness, it can accelerate that. It also converts to estrogen at a high rate, which means you could potentially develop bitch tits if you don’t run your cycle correctly or you’re estrogen sensitive and don’t know it and you run your AI lower than what you yourself would actually need in that case. There’s a lot to it and a lot to think about. You’re gonna have pros and cons. Just gotta figure at what you’re willing to risk. Main thing is knowing fully what you want to achieve and how any of that factors in to your plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you saying you have never ran a cycle dude? are you high right now wanting to run that on a first cycle?? what are you thinking? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

No way on planet earth we would ever advise such a cycle to you. Tren is for advanced users only and we would never recommend an oral only cycle.

We need your complete stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

Honestly, it sounds bad all the way around. “Want to get big and cut”. “My wife only allows me one cycle”. This just tells me you’ve never cycled before and you have a large misinterpretation of what aas does. I wouldn’t do anything at all if I were you. I would instead focus on building a proper base through training and nutrition. Running tren on a first cycle and with it sounding like your wife isn’t 110% behind you probably won’t end well at all. Aas isn’t a “get big and cut” quick kind of game. It just helps enhance what’s already in place.

Honestly, it sounds bad all the way around. “Want to get big and cut”. “My wife only allows me one cycle”. This just tells me you’ve never cycled before and you have a large misinterpretation of what aas does. I wouldn’t do anything at all if I were you. I would instead focus on building a proper base through training and nutrition. Running tren on a first cycle and with it sounding like your wife isn’t 110% behind you probably won’t end well at all. Aas isn’t a “get big and cut” quick kind of game. It just helps enhance what’s already in place.
Please read this post three times! it says it all!

Top Bottom