napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help me Dylan

jomoseems

Dylan,

Just watched your video on YouTube. I have been taking stuff for over 30 years but have never gone crazy and took to much on any cycle. I have been taking Tren Ace 4 weeks and stopped , Test, Boldenone 300, Deca Durabolin 300 and started my cycle on 6 AUG. I feel nothing at all no strength gains nothing. I bought my gear from Naps Gear and assume it is all real and genuine stuff. On your video you gave us 2 examples for safe cycles.

Test 500 a week, D-Bol 30 MG 4 weeks, Deca 300 per week 12 weeks.

Question what type of Test are you talking about taking? and how many weeks?

2.The second example was Test 500MG per week, EQ 16 weeks 800MG per week, and TBall 60MG per day 6 Weeks. Same Question what type of Test and How many weeks?

I am 54 years old 5 foot 8 inches tall and weigh 248 pounds and my bench is 365 which is terrible to me. I want to bench 400 before Jan 2019. I lift crazy old school hard 5x per week. Where do you buy your gear at?

Dylan won’t answer this question. This board has sources that are very reliable, just have to checkout the threads. Dylan is running a log right now. Check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro

We recommend you are pretty lean before running anything to reduce potential harmful sides, what is your bf%?

napsgear is one of the worst sources out there and thats common knowledge...

what is your body fat?

Bodyfat is definitely too high right now to be using steroids bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yes, 12-13% is a great number to be at in terms of being in the right condition to run a cycle...

Top Bottom