napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help me to decide which to buy for fat loss

so, i've got about 350ish to spend. i'm trying to decide which to buy. my goal is just fat loss.

200iu of hgh

OR sarmsx s4/gw501/sr9009 1 bottle of each. i assume 1 months worth?

OR s4/gw501 3 bottles of each. i assume that's 3 months worth?

which way would you go and why? thanks guys

so, i've got about 350ish to spend. i'm trying to decide which to buy. my goal is just fat loss.

200iu of hgh

i would go with the s4 and gw hands down... you can run the full cycle for 12 weeks and it will be the most beneficial to you... its a no brainer for me...

Pffff, HGH????

Spend you cash on SARMS and THE PROPER FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD and you're golden

200iu of hgh

That's a no brainier to me. The sarms will be far more effective. GH takes so long to see results and the results are extremely slow.

GW and S4 is an incredibly powerful combo for fat loss. I'm on the, now myself and loving it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The choice is obvious REAL PHARM GROWTH !! Is awsome for fat loss 300 doller budget no you need too run growth at 2iu minimum daily for months and a 36 iu pen of real pharm growth hormone is around 350 too 400 bucks depending your source and thats only a 2 week supply . if the word budget even comes too mind when you buy gear forget growth .

i would go with the s4 and gw hands down... you can run the full cycle for 12 weeks and it will be the most beneficial to you... its a no brainer for me...

This plus an ECA stack will blow your mind. GW and S4 are faaaaaaaaaaaaantastic together.

If your diet is dialed in too where you are loosing fat at a decent pace then these things will dramatically increase your results however if your not loosing fat without them then your eating way too many calories and all the gear in the world wont help you theres no magic pill

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Agree but if you can also manage to throw in the sr9009 you will have killer results!

Phurious Pharma Rep
MBZ5 saves you 5% on any order

Absolutely. The combination of all 3 is where it's at for fat loss

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i've never had problems following my diet, that's why i was wondering which route to go. guess i'll throw a eca stack in with it and go to town. thinking of also doing test subq in small doses. high doses didn't seem to do anything for me.

i've never had problems following my diet, that's why i was wondering which route to go. guess i'll throw a eca stack in with it and go to town. thinking of also doing test subq in small doses. high doses didn't seem to do anything for me.

there's no need for high doses of test at all... keep it moderate bro... you can add eca if you like for extra fat burning as well... its a very nice combination with sarms

Top Bottom