napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help me

pasterle

Hello Dylan, first of all i want to thank you for all your videos on YouTube. I'm a big fan of your channel since 2014 (old and new channel), i find out your videos very very interesting with an excellent quality and i really appreciate all the information you are sharing.
My reason for writing to you is for asking a question..
In one of your old video you was explaining the minimum and maximum dosages for all the steroid and serm, and why nobody should go over those dosages. I know is a difficult question to ask to you, but can you tell me all the minimum and maximum dosages of all steroid and serm? I really need your help. Because i don't want to make a stupid mistake on the dosages.
I'm sorry if i wrote badly and maybe robotic, but I'm italian and is a little difficult write with correct english.
Thank for your time Dylan!

no i cannot... if you have a particular compound you want to ask then go ahead and i'll help...

Sorry Dylan but i need other right information from you.. can you tell me, the minimum and maximum dosages of equipoise and test? I don't want to be wrong about doses.

bro, these are all subjective based on goals and stats, experience etc... you want cookie cutter answers and thats not the type of info i give out

If you have a proposed cycle we can help you with critique but you're asking for too much information.

I want to do a cycle with sustanon 250 and deca durabolin, but i want to add boldenone. A 16 week cycle. Start low, have a right peak and the in the end came back low again. It's not my first cycle, and I only want to use injectable because oral create too much damage.

But I don't know if is "safe" to use deca and boldenone together, I hear about is dangerous and the are too much risk factors

actually thats a very common stack and perfectly fine to run... you need to run whatever comfort level you have man... you dont really know what your talking about HOWEVER, you need to run whatever YOU are comfortable with

Top Bottom