PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help me

help me

Hello Dylan, first of all i want to thank you for all your videos on YouTube. I'm a big fan of your channel since 2014 (old and new channel), i find out your videos very very interesting with an excellent quality and i really appreciate all the information you are sharing.
    My reason for writing to you is for asking a question..
    In one of your old video you was explaining the minimum and maximum dosages for all the steroid and serm, and why nobody should go over those dosages. I know is a difficult question to ask to you, but can you tell me all the minimum and maximum dosages of all steroid and serm? I really need your help. Because i don't want to make a stupid mistake on the dosages.
    I'm sorry if i wrote badly and maybe robotic, but I'm italian and is a little difficult write with correct english.
    Thank for your time Dylan!

no i cannot... if you have a particular compound you want to ask then go ahead and i'll help...

I need the minimum and maximum dosages of deca durabolin and nolvadex, sorry if I ask too much.

250 minimum, 400 max on deca

40 mg max on nolva, 20 mg min

Thank you so much Dylan, I wish you the best for the future! Don't stop making videos

thank you......

Sorry Dylan but i need other right information from you.. can you tell me, the minimum and maximum dosages of equipoise and test? I don't want to be wrong about doses.

bro, these are all subjective based on goals and stats, experience etc... you want cookie cutter answers and thats not the type of info i give out

If you have a proposed cycle we can help you with critique but you're asking for too much information.

I want to do a cycle with sustanon 250 and deca durabolin, but i want to add boldenone. A 16 week cycle. Start low, have a right peak and the in the end came back low again. It's not my first cycle, and I only want to use injectable because oral create too much damage.