napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help increase my appetite

stilwtr

Getting ready to run a cycle of test, tren ace and proviron but last time the tren killed my appetite. Dideant to eat at all. What could I toss in the mix to help out?

Smoke pot. SRS. Ghrp-2 and 6 also make some people hungry. I know it did for me. Just don't mix the two unless you plan on killing an entire buffet and still feeling like you could go for more.

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**

Getting ready to run a cycle of test, tren ace and proviron but last time the tren killed my appetite. Dideant to eat at all. What could I toss in the mix to help out?

MK-677 is exactly what you are looking for bro. The effect it has on appetite increase is pretty insane. Just check out the log section and you'll see plenty of experiences with MK-677 on its appetite effects.

It will also help you increase natural GH output, improve body composition, and improve quality of sleep.

Get it here, and use code Xmas to save 35% through New Years

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mk-677-2/

mk677 will make you hungrier than anything and it will have so many other positive effects... you can run it for a year at a time as well.. i highly recommend this as your best option... far more effective in general than ghrp

Top Bottom