napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help...I crashed my estrogen

OllieRBC

Currently on my 10th week running test, primo, eq and GW with aromasin every other day at 12.5 mg. All Pharmacom except aromasin and GW are Sarmsx. Mid cycle bloods show an estrogen level at less than 5. I feel like fucking shit and thought this was the reason. Before running this cycle I was on arimidex for trt at 1/2 mg 2x per week and I was fine. Should I go back to arimidex or try and adjust my aromasin? My thought was to bring down my aromasin to every 3 days at 7mg or is that still too much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First..what doses are u running?
2cd what did your test level number look like?
3rd aromasin from sarms x is strong af..but with all those compounds it's mind boggling you crashed your estrogen unless your gear is bunk which is why answering questions 1 n 2 will help me understand better

Your test is underdosed then...for now stop aromasin for a couple days and then restart at half your dose. contact your source rep and explain what's up

Where should that number be? I also expected my hematocrit to be higher because of the eq...it didn't move at 47. I would have thought low 50's.

I think it's supposed to be 10 times the mgs or something like that..put it this way, normal male can be as high as 1100 natural..your barely passed natty..50 mgs to 100 should have put you past 1600 easy...you should be close to 3000 or better (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

stop all AI why would you keep using AI if you crashed you Estro. I crashed my below 5. You will need at least 4 weeks or more for it to come back to low normal add soy milk to your and dried apricots to your diet to get your estro up. after 4 weeks get bloods and see where your estro is. I am not estro sensitive so I do not even use AI on my trt dose.

What's your natural level? and when on trt it brings that level to what? what dose of test?

Natural level is 400...trt brings it to 800. 200 mg per week. Test is 7 days after last injection.

Yea..let Rick or Dylan chime in on this..but from my math it's underdosed, especially with u running 3 compounds

That fucking sucks because I have about $2k invested in this...and I I have is fucked estrogen.

That's why I said email the rep and tell em what's up..you have the blood work to back up your claim..they will make it right or papa Dylan will come in like zues on thier ass..

It's hard to tell. When you run this many compounds...I'm not clear what's working or not. Like I said...I'm running this more for endurance than size. I was expecting more from my hematocrit and that hasn't moved. Crashing the estrogen makes it hard to tell what the fuck is going on...only that I can't have sex with my wife.

If your like me, maybe you have other things in your stash? I'd take a Dbol or two and a shot of test from another source to jump start that estrogen (again that's me)

I ordered from the web site and it shipped from Romania. Honestly, I'm more concerned about fixing my estrogen than worrying about fake gear. I can deal with that later.

Top Bottom