napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help help cycle

woods8

Sooo, here we go. If you have a sec I’d like your advice. I started training about 5 years ago with regretful lapses. I’m talking months at a time not dieting right or even looking at a weight. I started 6’1, 150lbs lean and obviously very skinny. Got tired of that and made the decision to hit the gym at 29 years old and got up to 175 lean. Still skinny. Friend introduced me to the gear game! Boom. Now I sit pretty at close to 200 lean. As of now, after a handful of cycles, some being quite large cycles, I’ve ran a pct only a couple times (one being right now) I’m finally getting sick of side effects and am ready to dabble in growth hormone. My easy question is “how should I run it”. I’ve heard tapering up answers not exceeding 4ius a day for months at a time. I’ve also heard of slamming it hard for very shorts bursts at a time. Thanks for reading. What do you think? P.s. I do think I’ll run about 200cyp/week as well.

Not another HGH question [emoji15]

I'm getting burned out saying the same thing over and over.

Does anyone ever research?

Yea. It begins and ends with DG youtube channel

They see the channel and in their heads DG is telling them they won’t succeed, be happy, have girlfriend’s, etc unless they take steroids. That must be happening otherwise how else are we getting so many horrendously confused people on this forum?

Or they watch DG’s channel and then click on a different video below of a jacked up guy taking 1400 mg of Tren a day and walking with bikini girls, and think the two are related.

Indeed, it makes ot to where today for first timr thinking im gonna try them. Same day, youtube search pulls up DG(watch 3 vids). Again same day, crawling on the forums. And that's fine!!!! But just say that and "hey im here to learn guys"

theres just far too much in the wrong going on out there and its too confusing to people... from the meatheads that advise the stupidest most ridiculous shit to the media making things out to be something they are not... just because someone is huge doesnt mean they know what they are doing... any fucking asshole with good genetics can take every steroid under the sun and eat everything in sight and "get big" its not like its difficult... it DOES NOT mean they know what they are talking about

theres just far too much in the wrong going on out there and its too confusing to people... from the meatheads that advise the stupidest most ridiculous shit to the media making things out to be something they are not... just because someone is huge doesnt mean they know what they are doing... any fucking asshole with good genetics can take every steroid under the sun and eat everything in sight and "get big" its not like its difficult... it DOES NOT mean they know what they are talking about
I Agreed !!!

Top Bottom