napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help with gyno

dirtydawg

I started my first stack of sarms 10 days ago ( 10 mg lgd, 20 mg gw, 25 mg osta everyday) all purchased from sarmsx and i guess i'm one of the few people that can get gyno from it. Should i take an AI or a test booster or both? I also think i am experiencing a little suppression because my balls arent hanging as low as normal. I'm 37 yrs old so i dont know if that has anything to do with it.

Suppression is going to be minimal at best. I would pick up some aromasin from sarmsx and dose 12.5mg EOD.

Thanks for the help 9th wonder and JM im new to having "help" in the gym so youre probably right but what would be a sign of suppresion?

Starting to get puffy around the nipples. No pain or anything, this just wasnt there before and my diet hasnt changed so it shouldnt be fat. I am 5'11 190lbs and 11%bf

I started my first stack of sarms 10 days ago ( 10 mg lgd, 20 mg gw, 25 mg osta everyday) all purchased from sarmsx and i guess i'm one of the few people that can get gyno from it. Should i take an AI or a test booster or both? I also think i am experiencing a little suppression because my balls arent hanging as low as normal. I'm 37 yrs old so i dont know if that has anything to do with it.

There's no way you got Gyno from sarms in 10 days. You had to aggravate something preexisting. It's impossible to do that in that timeframe. You also are not going to be shutdown from sarms in 10 days either, and looking at where your balls hang isn't exactly the right way to assess that.

You should get some aromasin from www.sarmsx.com and run it 12.5mg EOD if you are truly having Gyno symptoms....however you didn't indicate exactly what you are experiencing. That info would be helpful

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Starting to get puffy around the nipples. No pain or anything, this just wasnt there before and my diet hasnt changed so it shouldnt be fat. I am 5'11 190lbs and 11%bf

You could be seeing a problem that isn't there, especially if you are retaining more water than normal. Just get on the aromasin to be safe and that will also help you drop some water as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah man that's just sodium and water retention for sure. You can literally do that overnight or in a matter of hours by eating some (usually) bad/treat foods.

Remember gyno is just a potential side effect of grossly misaligned trigger hormonal levels (like E2 and Prolactin). A normal person doesn't just 'get gyno' without exacerbating that first. Remember also that legit gyno is tissue growth/lumps. Not every puffy nip issue is gyno, also.

Thanks guys, i guess being a newbie to this stuff im seeing things that are just water retention and thinking its gyno

Top Bottom