domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85

Thread: Help-gw is kicking my azz

  1. #1

    Help-gw is kicking my azz

    Within 3 days my cardio has jumped again. I added 4 200 yard sprints and it was easy, so I did 2 more. I now have lost more BF but also some muscle. Have been off cycle for 3 months so I can start a new one. Any advice cycle wise? It will have to include 400 test and 200 deca. EQ? Primo? Mast? Tren?,no orals at this time. I have never experienced this before with fat coming off as fast as I can chow down. I need a good muscle sparing cycle. This gw is kicking my ass for sure. I am thinking 1000mg eq.

  2. #2
    Nothing spares muscle as good as a little bit of tren but the sides can be something you don't want. If it were me, test EQ or Masteron. Never tried primo.


    Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere
    Lift Insane And Eat To Gain

  3. #3
    I'm actually fixing to start a Cycle of Test Cyp 400mg, Deca 200mg, 800mg EQ and 300mg Mast along with GW and SR. I love that cycle not only for the physical effects but the endurance aswell

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Within 3 days my cardio has jumped again. I added 4 200 yard sprints and it was easy, so I did 2 more. I now have lost more BF but also some muscle. Have been off cycle for 3 months so I can start a new one. Any advice cycle wise? It will have to include 400 test and 200 deca. EQ? Primo? Mast? Tren?,no orals at this time. I have never experienced this before with fat coming off as fast as I can chow down. I need a good muscle sparing cycle. This gw is kicking my ass for sure. I am thinking 1000mg eq.

    eq would be a nice choice and running eq with gw is unreal... here's a stack i would consider... test, tren, eq and primo along with gw... this is so ideal for you brother

  5. #5
    I would go with your choice or mast. Either would be awesome. The test and deca will be muscle sparing enough so mast would be nice if you're still cutting down.


    Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
    Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
    Order at [email protected]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Mk2866 is a good choice to help with muscle preservation, i would also throw in some tren with your deca/test cycle

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Within 3 days my cardio has jumped again. I added 4 200 yard sprints and it was easy, so I did 2 more. I now have lost more BF but also some muscle. Have been off cycle for 3 months so I can start a new one. Any advice cycle wise? It will have to include 400 test and 200 deca. EQ? Primo? Mast? Tren?,no orals at this time. I have never experienced this before with fat coming off as fast as I can chow down. I need a good muscle sparing cycle. This gw is kicking my ass for sure. I am thinking 1000mg eq.
    Test, deca, and EQ all the way brother. That cycle is what I came off of over the singer and was my best to date. I can't say enough good things about it. I felt incredible on that cycle, and had amazing gains. That's my recommendation for sure!!

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    eq would be a nice choice and running eq with gw is unreal... here's a stack i would consider... test, tren, eq and primo along with gw... this is so ideal for you brother
    Now there is a cycle I have never tried. 400,400,800,800?? I want to keep the gw boost on cardio, since I am really enjoying it, but don't want to loose anymore muscle. I guess this cycle would do the trick...or maybe 400 test,200 deca,200 tren 800 eq,800 primo?? Hmmmm decisions.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Now there is a cycle I have never tried. 400,400,800,800?? I want to keep the gw boost on cardio, since I am really enjoying it, but don't want to loose anymore muscle. I guess this cycle would do the trick...or maybe 400 test,200 deca,200 tren 800 eq,800 primo?? Hmmmm decisions.
    That's a stack....fuck

  10. #10
    Thats a good one the 800 mg of primo a week would tap into my chicken breast budget though lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •