napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help-gw is kicking my azz

Jake

Within 3 days my cardio has jumped again. I added 4 200 yard sprints and it was easy, so I did 2 more. I now have lost more BF but also some muscle. Have been off cycle for 3 months so I can start a new one. Any advice cycle wise? It will have to include 400 test and 200 deca. EQ? Primo? Mast? Tren?,no orals at this time. I have never experienced this before with fat coming off as fast as I can chow down. I need a good muscle sparing cycle. This gw is kicking my ass for sure. I am thinking 1000mg eq.

Nothing spares muscle as good as a little bit of tren but the sides can be something you don't want. If it were me, test EQ or Masteron. Never tried primo.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

I'm actually fixing to start a Cycle of Test Cyp 400mg, Deca 200mg, 800mg EQ and 300mg Mast along with GW and SR. I love that cycle not only for the physical effects but the endurance aswell

Within 3 days my cardio has jumped again. I added 4 200 yard sprints and it was easy, so I did 2 more. I now have lost more BF but also some muscle. Have been off cycle for 3 months so I can start a new one. Any advice cycle wise? It will have to include 400 test and 200 deca. EQ? Primo? Mast? Tren?,no orals at this time. I have never experienced this before with fat coming off as fast as I can chow down. I need a good muscle sparing cycle. This gw is kicking my ass for sure. I am thinking 1000mg eq.

eq would be a nice choice and running eq with gw is unreal... here's a stack i would consider... test, tren, eq and primo along with gw... this is so ideal for you brother

I would go with your choice or mast. Either would be awesome. The test and deca will be muscle sparing enough so mast would be nice if you're still cutting down.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test, deca, and EQ all the way brother. That cycle is what I came off of over the singer and was my best to date. I can't say enough good things about it. I felt incredible on that cycle, and had amazing gains. That's my recommendation for sure!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

eq would be a nice choice and running eq with gw is unreal... here's a stack i would consider... test, tren, eq and primo along with gw... this is so ideal for you brother

Now there is a cycle I have never tried. 400,400,800,800?? I want to keep the gw boost on cardio, since I am really enjoying it, but don't want to loose anymore muscle. I guess this cycle would do the trick...or maybe 400 test,200 deca,200 tren 800 eq,800 primo?? Hmmmm decisions.

Now there is a cycle I have never tried. 400,400,800,800?? I want to keep the gw boost on cardio, since I am really enjoying it, but don't want to loose anymore muscle. I guess this cycle would do the trick...or maybe 400 test,200 deca,200 tren 800 eq,800 primo?? Hmmmm decisions.

That's a stack....fuck

I like your second option best. Tren at 200 with Deca also at 200 then the EQ and primo both at 800 each. I think that would be epic. The lower dose of Tren would keep the side effects very low also without sacrificing your awesome cardio endurance you are having on GW. I really like that cycle

Awesome brother! Curious on how that goes for you

If the tren in any way puts any kind of a halt to the super cardio that the GW has given me, then I will shitcan it asap.Therefore I am going to use trenA. Its hard to believe that there is a cycle that I have never done before, but this is one. I have never put eq and primo together. My goal is to keep the cardio at an intense level, with no muscle loss. If I drop bodyfat only then that would be exceptional. This is the first cycle that I am doing to work around GW as my main focus. So I have my doubts on the tren. It may well wind being a test,eq,primo cycle. We shall see.

If the tren in any way puts any kind of a halt to the super cardio that the GW has given me, then I will shitcan it asap.Therefore I am going to use trenA. Its hard to believe that there is a cycle that I have never done before, but this is one. I have never put eq and primo together. My goal is to keep the cardio at an intense level, with no muscle loss. If I drop bodyfat only then that would be exceptional. This is the first cycle that I am doing to work around GW as my main focus. So I have my doubts on the tren. It may well wind being a test,eq,primo cycle. We shall see.

With EQ and GW in your stack I highly doubt you'll have cardio issues.

It is the exceptional quality and amount of cardio that I am getting from the GW. This new cardio output is what I do not want to dampen. So in this cycle the only thing that I see that could interfere would be the tren. Hopefully not. Right now the cardio has dipped into some muscle, so I want that to stop. This new found cardio is new to me, so I don't want to loose it. Tren cycles in the past did not effect my cardio much, but then I always had a habit of when on cycle to cut cardio back; off cycle then up the cardio.
Anyway it is a new experiment for me. If the tren effects the cardio I will drop it and let you know.
If the cardio is still not as good I will drop the deca next. May end up with 400 test, 800eq,1000primo. Who knows? New territory for me at 44 years old.YES!!!

i would go 250 test, 300 tren, 800 each on primo and eq and normal 20 on gw... PERFECT brother... oh shit, you just wait because one thing many forget, primo ALSO adds endurance, so you have GW, the king of endurance, eq, the steroid king of endurance and primo as well... look at all that lean muscle gain, the low sides etc... we havent even touched on tren yet... =) that type of nutrient partioning your getting and running with compounds like primo and eq... this will probably be your go to cycle for many years... i cant see you having any sort of cardio issue at only 300 mg of tren especially with all the endurance compounds your using... this cycle should be unreal... I personally DEMAND CONSTANT UPDATES FROM YOU! LOLLLLLL im very intrigued though seriously brother.. i can't wait to see what you do with this

i would go 250 test, 300 tren, 800 each on primo and eq and normal 20 on gw... PERFECT brother... oh shit, you just wait because one thing many forget, primo ALSO adds endurance, so you have GW, the king of endurance, eq, the steroid king of endurance and primo as well... look at all that lean muscle gain, the low sides etc... we havent even touched on tren yet... =) that type of nutrient partioning your getting and running with compounds like primo and eq... this will probably be your go to cycle for many years... i cant see you having any sort of cardio issue at only 300 mg of tren especially with all the endurance compounds your using... this cycle should be unreal... I personally DEMAND CONSTANT UPDATES FROM YOU! LOLLLLLL im very intrigued though seriously brother.. i can't wait to see what you do with this

lmao...absolutely will keep everyone updated. This may break a 15 year plateau. It is already consuming me! I will tweak the cycle to what you said D. Thanks
Brother!

Fucking A!! I'm intrigued by Dylan's suggestion. How about this, 250 test/800 eq/400 mast, and then throw into it S4/GW/SR? We're preping for declathon here!!

Top Bottom