napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with first Sarms cycle

MrAres74

I am looking into running my first sarms cycle and would like some people experienced with it to help me. I am almost 27 weighing at 184. Ive been an avid lifter for years and feel confidante saying I have built a really strong strength base. I am really looking to push my strengths to new levels. I have been researching sarms for a bit now and believe most recommend running LGD,S4, and RAD. Does that sound accurate? I am somewhat on a budget so getting all 3 may stretch me a little far. My primary goal is pure raw strength, but toning up a tiny bit wouldnt hurt ( im like 10ish-12ish body fat). Sorry I'm new to this forum so I am not sure what all is needed for people to assist me. Thank you all in advance.

we have a new sponsor coming in to the forum that has good prices and top quality... the company is called www.sarms.forsale so check them out! thats an excellent stack, yes, absolutely... this is how to run it properly

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Would you recommend I run all three my first time (S4, lgd, and Rad)? Also along with GW from what ive read i would probably run Nolva, But I came across a thing called Rebirth PCT. It looks like a good contender, what are your thoughts on that? Also, I could probably afford to run all three if i Went the powder route (source would be Science.bio, thoughts on them?) Also, what source would you recommend for nolva?

I was looking through more options and found a pretty popular thing called androsurge ( serves as a serm and AI) or Hi-tech's Arimiplex PCT, could i run that with GW or would more be required

Last edited:
Would you recommend I run all three my first time (S4, lgd, and Rad)? Also along with GW from what ive read i would probably run Nolva, But I came across a thing called Rebirth PCT. It looks like a good contender, what are your thoughts on that? Also, I could probably afford to run all three if i Went the powder route (source would be Science.bio, thoughts on them?) Also, what source would you recommend for nolva?

I was looking through more options and found a pretty popular thing called androsurge ( serves as a serm and AI) or Hi-tech's Arimiplex PCT, could i run that with GW or would more be required

I got my Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) from steroidify. They offer amazing customer service, however, if you're new to the whole bitcoin scene it's a steep learning curve but thus far they've proven to be the only reliable source for me and helped me through the whole thing. Steroidify even has a representative in the source section who can help.

I'm not locked on them or anything. As ive said im new to Sarms and am researching and looking around comparing amounts vs price, liq vs powder, etc. I came upon science just based upon it showing up around my research. I had someone message me and mention my location being a factor. So if it matters I am based in the US?

S4, LGD and RAD140 id run 25mg clomid a day for 4 weeks. You could also do 20mg nolva for 4 weeks. Id add in a natural test booster too.

Top Bottom