napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help fellas what to do about this show/cycle

tumtum

Long story short, started a cycle 7 weeks ago.. First 3 weeks were with my trt cyp and then I switched over to some stuff that come to find out was either bunk or SEVERLY underdosed..

Here is my situation.. My Valhalla cyp just came in (will be for another thread but that dude is fucking clutch and a straight shooter) I have a show that I wanted to do 20 wks from now. It will be my first show and its npc classic bodybuilding division. Originally I was going to do a 12 week cycle and start dieting for the show about 16 weeks out (so I would have had like 10 weeks of gains with 2 of dieting while "on")

Well now that I wasted about 4 weeks, I don't really know what to do with my time. I've never cycled, so I'm not sure how I'm going to Put on bf or anything like that. Not sure how successful I would be if I tried for simply a body recomp, and I hate the idea of using my first cycle for simple dieting (I'm damn good at that naturally)

The best option I can come up with is cycle for 10-12 weeks, gain for about 5-6 and then start dieting the remaining 14-15.. (5-6 still on gear)

Here is a fairly recent pic.. Sorry about the mirror, I guess I'm an angry teeth brusher

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Long story short, started a cycle 7 weeks ago.. First 3 weeks were with my trt cyp and then I switched over to some stuff that come to find out was either bunk or SEVERLY underdosed..

Here is my situation.. My Valhalla cyp just came in (will be for another thread but that dude is fucking clutch and a straight shooter) I have a show that I wanted to do 20 wks from now. It will be my first show and its npc classic bodybuilding division. Originally I was going to do a 12 week cycle and start dieting for the show about 16 weeks out (so I would have had like 10 weeks of gains with 2 of dieting while "on")

Well now that I wasted about 4 weeks, I don't really know what to do with my time. I've never cycled, so I'm not sure how I'm going to Put on bf or anything like that. Not sure how successful I would be if I tried for simply a body recomp, and I hate the idea of using my first cycle for simple dieting (I'm damn good at that naturally)

The best option I can come up with is cycle for 10-12 weeks, gain for about 5-6 and then start dieting the remaining 14-15.. (5-6 still on gear)

Here is a fairly recent pic.. Sorry about the mirror, I guess I'm an angry teeth brusher

if you have never ran a cycle before you cant really use any of the normal show prep compounds that i would recommend... all you should really do is test... although given the circumstance, i have a plan but i need to know your stats man... age/height/weight/body fat... let me know and i'll put get you going in the right direction

if you have never ran a cycle before you cant really use any of the normal show prep compounds that i would recommend... all you should really do is test... although given the circumstance, i have a plan but i need to know your stats man... age/height/weight/body fat... let me know and i'll put get you going in the right direction

Age 30, height 5'9.5, weight about 193, bf see pic above, I would guess 13%

So I just did my first pin with vamhalla's cyp and HOLY SHIT is it smooth, I've used 3 different pharmgrade brands for trt and they ALL burn a little bit, this shit I literally never felt it for a second, there is no way I will have any pip, what the fuck do u mix yours with? The tears of orphan children? That shit is smoooooth

I think you are throwing too much shit at yourself all at once bro. First cycle and first. show prep at the same time, I wouldn't recommend. What not just do a normal first cycle now, build some mass, and plan for a show later down the road? There's no hurry buddy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think you are throwing too much shit at yourself all at once bro. First cycle and first. show prep at the same time, I wouldn't recommend. What not just do a normal first cycle now, build some mass, and plan for a show later down the road? There's no hurry buddy

And I had those thoughts too, I've just wanted to compete since I was 16 (now 30, shitty genetics I know) and I finally wrapped my head around it and I'm afraid I'll kee coming up with more excuses not to

I agree with rick here. first cycle AND first show is too much at once. take more time to prepare

And I had those thoughts too, I've just wanted to compete since I was 16 (now 30, shitty genetics I know) and I finally wrapped my head around it and I'm afraid I'll kee coming up with more excuses not to

bro 30 is Prime. that doesn't mean bad genetics at all. I'm 29 and I'm getting close to contest ready. that's what happens when youre natural bro. in the end, you have a much better foundation

Agreed. However Masteron in my opinion would be okay. But then it won't be optimal if you have to come off for the show. OP is it a tested show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I'm 32 and been making excuses for the last 5 years. And you look great so don't be so hard on yourself.

Agreed. However Masteron in my opinion would be okay. But then it won't be optimal if you have to come off for the show. OP is it a tested show?

Oh no, doing npc (on trt so my only option anyways)

And thanks for the compliment bro, just wish I was further along after 14 years lol. Too many ppl 4 years in that are huge and ripped lol.. And claim it's not genetics it's hard work.. Bahahaha

im just going to be honest with you because that's what you should want and that's whats going to help you succeed... your not ready for a show yet... you have the base and the heart for it and i have no doubt you will and can get there but you are rushing something and you are making a mistake.. i would HIGHLY recommend doing this right as opposed to the way you want.. im just telling you, its not a good decision... pushing things too fast, especially when you are not ready never turns out well... you need to get yourself in better condition, get a few cycles down and be in the position to run a real show prep.. you could clean your diet up in the process and instead of going into it a little less than or right at average, you could go in there and make some noise... you do whatever you want, but if you want to listen to rational thinking that will ultimately help you succeed, then that is my recommendation...

im just going to be honest with you because that's what you should want and that's whats going to help you succeed... your not ready for a show yet... you have the base and the heart for it and i have no doubt you will and can get there but you are rushing something and you are making a mistake.. i would HIGHLY recommend doing this right as opposed to the way you want.. im just telling you, its not a good decision... pushing things too fast, especially when you are not ready never turns out well... you need to get yourself in better condition, get a few cycles down and be in the position to run a real show prep.. you could clean your diet up in the process and instead of going into it a little less than or right at average, you could go in there and make some noise... you do whatever you want, but if you want to listen to rational thinking that will ultimately help you succeed, then that is my recommendation...

I appreciate the feedback and don't take this the wrong way, but judging my overall physique by a bathroom selfie and judging my ability to get into stage condition based off of a picture of me at the fattest I've been in 2016 is pretty tough to do, I've prepped for a show before, pulled out due to being ready too soon. I had striated glutes at 12 weeks out. So I understand nutrition very well and how to get lean. Also remember this is classic physique. The guys I will be competiting with will be my exact height and I will be at the top of the weight limit so it's literally impossible for them to outsize me. (Not sure if you saw I was doing classic).

Here are some pics from about 6 months ago, have definitely made improvements since then

Again not trying to be the guy who asks for advice but doesn't want to hear it lol. Just want to paint a better picture for you.. Thanks everyone! Let me know if the thumbnail pic doesn't work, still learning the site and I'm far from tech savy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
I appreciate the feedback and don't take this the wrong way, but judging my overall physique by a bathroom selfie and judging my ability to get into stage condition based off of a picture of me at the fattest I've been in 2016 is pretty tough to do, I've prepped for a show before, pulled out due to being ready too soon. I had striated glutes at 12 weeks out. So I understand nutrition very well and how to get lean. Also remember this is classic physique. The guys I will be competiting with will be my exact height and I will be at the top of the weight limit so it's literally impossible for them to outsize me. (Not sure if you saw I was doing classic).

Here are some pics from about 6 months ago, have definitely made improvements since then

Again not trying to be the guy who asks for advice but doesn't want to hear it lol. Just want to paint a better picture for you.. Thanks everyone! Let me know if the thumbnail pic doesn't work, still learning the site and I'm far from tech savy

okay bro, then go for it.. personally, i would hold off but you know your body so go for it.. you just cant really run the right kind of contest prep cycle.. you can try masteron but your body fat is not where it should be... you could always go winstrol instead which would probably be the best option... did you want a layout?

Oh no, doing npc (on trt so my only option anyways)

And thanks for the compliment bro, just wish I was further along after 14 years lol. Too many ppl 4 years in that are huge and ripped lol.. And claim it's not genetics it's hard work.. Bahahaha

You and me both man. I've been cycling for 8 years and wasted most of my time. It is what it is.

I would do this though. You'll just come out so much better.

Alrighty fellas. Next question, I think I've decided to hold off on the show, maybe jump into one next October but who knows. Ready to jump on this Valhalla cyp.. Since I did 3 weeks of cycle, then 4 wks of bunk, I'm thinking of doing a little 4-6 wk mini cut, get fairly lean, regain my appetite (it's in the gutter) and then hit that cyp for 12 weeks. I think that would be healthier than jumping in it now.. Feel like that would be playing yoyo with my hormones if I was to start or "continue" now

Alrighty fellas. Next question, I think I've decided to hold off on the show, maybe jump into one next October but who knows. Ready to jump on this Valhalla cyp.. Since I did 3 weeks of cycle, then 4 wks of bunk, I'm thinking of doing a little 4-6 wk mini cut, get fairly lean, regain my appetite (it's in the gutter) and then hit that cyp for 12 weeks. I think that would be healthier than jumping in it now.. Feel like that would be playing yoyo with my hormones if I was to start or "continue" now

I defnitely think that's a much better plan bro.

Top Bottom