napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with extreme joint pain

Jimmyjames

Hi guys, I have posted about this before, and was given some suggestions about what can help this , but my main question is what causes this? Is it simply overuse of the joints? Is it lifting too heavy? For me it is in my bicep/ elbow. It is extremely painful and really effecting my training.

Does anyone have any ideas. I am considering some sort of peptide for help. This is crazy. A 15lb dumbell causes horrible pain. I have also switched up all my back/bicep exercises to help alleviate the pain with no avail. Do I just stop training back/ bi? HELP

J

I noticed when I'm not hitting enough water like alittle under a gallon a day my joints get fucked I'm also 34 . Just my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it in just one elbow? Try out some MK-2866 for its healing abilities. That helped me a lot when I had joint and pain issues with my shoulder, bicep, and tricep and completely healed it

Is it in just one elbow? Try out some MK-2866 for its healing abilities. That helped me a lot when I had joint and pain issues with my shoulder, bicep, and tricep and completely healed it

Cool, giving me hope Rick, thanks. It's to the point where I am about to stop training Back/ Biceps, and we all know, we can't have that! What's the point in training then. On another note Rick, I have a desk job for up to 10 hrs a day, do you think it's a form of arthitis from typing. I have read that can effect elbows??

J

J

I think it is likely tendonitis. Same happened to me. I almost couldn't grip a damn water bottle it was so bad. I got a cort shot and didn't lift for like 4 months. Now it's pretty good.
You can also try BPC 257.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

This happens to me if I run my AI to aggressively. Food for thought...

Cool, giving me hope Rick, thanks. It's to the point where I am about to stop training Back/ Biceps, and we all know, we can't have that! What's the point in training then. On another note Rick, I have a desk job for up to 10 hrs a day, do you think it's a form of arthitis from typing. I have read that can effect elbows??

J

J
It could definitely be some tendonitis/ arthritis. I deal with both now at my age of 43. The mk2866 did help me quite a bit. I couldn't curl heavy for a long time because of it, and I can without pain now. I also had a nagging shoulder and elbow that kept me from benching heavy for a long time. Now I'm benching heavier than ever

i have been there... you have tendinitis... for me, it always happens when i run a cycle that allows my weights to increase drastically.... anytime you are increasing weight or overusing certain areas, its possible and the fucking elbow is the worst spot... as rick said, mk2866 is a fucking gem for helping with this... as soon as i even begin to feel the issues pop up, i immediately start using it and it helps in a MAJOR way

it can also happen if you are extremely dried out... like for some, when using winstrol or dosing their ai too high etc...

Top Bottom