napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help from the expert mr gemelli

redwerder

Hi Dylan,

I have watched a few of your videos on youtube and you seem very knowledgeable. I have been training on and off my whole life ( I am about to turn 30), and I am really getting back into the gym and I am aiming to make it my commitment on a daily. I am very interested in a classic physique look, not the huge look. I want to add a few medications that will boost me (no GH or insulin) and help me to achieve the look I want, but I want to do it safely, and clean. I need guidance and I would love to pick your brain. I appreciate your time.

1st step is to be more consistent. You gotta make a commitment, 110% all in.

i dont have time to "have my brain picked" but i can answer SPECIFIC questions... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Why don't you start by giving us your full stats, expereince, and goals so we can help,you

My age is 30. Height- 5-10. Weight- 250. Body fat- too high. I'm sure it's like 20 percent or something like that. I haven't been measured. I have been in the weight room on and off my whole life. As far as form and negatives and what excercises, I'm good there. Im not asking anybody to get me anything on here, I'm looking for some guidance on what to obtain, and the best avenue to take to get it. I don't want to take way too much, I want to do it safe and clean. Thanks for your time

My age is 30. Height- 5-10. Weight- 250. Body fat- too high. I'm sure it's like 20 percent or something like that. I haven't been measured. I have been in the weight room on and off my whole life. As far as form and negatives and what excercises, I'm good there. Im not asking anybody to get me anything on here, I'm looking for some guidance on what to obtain, and the best avenue to take to get it. I don't want to take way too much, I want to do it safe and clean. Thanks for your time

Sorry brother, but with stats like that, the only advice you're going to get here is to tighten up your diet, training and cardio game.

Well, first and foremost you need to get your diet and training in order. In your current condition there's no way anyone is going to advise steroids to you. Sarms are a great option for now to help you get in shape, but you need training and diet consistency to see the results bro

Start by checking out the articles on sarms here and Dylan's YouTube channel for sarms videos

your body fat is far too high for steroid use... thats completely out of the question until you get down into the 12-13% range, but DO NOT be discouraged because thats clearly obtainable... sarms would be a great starting point...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Thanks to everyone for your response. It is greatly appreciated. My training and diet are going well. Im doing a cut obviously but I'm still lifting. I am currently doing about 2000 calories a day with carbs being at 100 or a little less. I'm getting protein from the foods I eat. I'm not taking any protein supplements right now. I am dropping fat pretty well but does anyone have any advice on the diet aspect. Am I doing anything wrong?

it doesnt happen overnight... it takes time... you need to be eating at leat 250 calories below maintenance... i have no clue what your actual diet looks like so its hard to say

Thanks to everyone for your response. It is greatly appreciated. My training and diet are going well. Im doing a cut obviously but I'm still lifting. I am currently doing about 2000 calories a day with carbs being at 100 or a little less. I'm getting protein from the foods I eat. I'm not taking any protein supplements right now. I am dropping fat pretty well but does anyone have any advice on the diet aspect. Am I doing anything wrong?
Please take a look at my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page titled diet and nutrition 101

That will give you the tools you need to get your diet dialed in

Dylan, I read the info on sarms and I am definitely interested. I would love for you to help me.
Here is a perfect sarms stack for you to help you lose bodyfat while gaining lean mass and strength

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Dylan, I read the info on sarms and I am definitely interested. I would love for you to help me.

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom