5'10
177LB
11% BF

Current Cycle:

1-12 350mg Test
1-6 TBOL
1-12 AI 12.5 EOD

PCT N/A TRT

I am currently 7 weeks into my 1st cycle and am starting to get a slight irritation in my left nipple. There is a tiny bump the size of a bb just behind the nipple. I am guessing this is the early stages of gyno. I drew bloods 2 weeks ago and my Estrogen was 17. I am on TRT at 150mg and run an AI along with it because my estrogen naturally runs high if I don't. I had 2 bottles of LiquiAro and just opened the 2nd one 2 weeks ago. What should I do? Any advice and/or suggestions would be appreciated.

Sounds good. What would be a good starting dose for the Letro? If I take the Letro, then I would not need to take the AI as well, correct?

2.5mg on the letro ed till gone, but understand you will feel lethargic AF. You can stop the Aro as ones a suicide inhibitor and will stop all E production essentially. Was at the gym otherwise I'd have responded earlier bro.

No problem, I understand. Will increase the AI for now, but if that doesn't work will switch to Letro. Is it possible to get gyno with low estrogen of 17?

No problem, I understand. Will increase the AI for now, but if that doesn't work will switch to Letro. Is it possible to get gyno with low estrogen of 17?

Not exactly sure, but you have the symptom(s) and each individual is different. I tend to treat whats going on immediately because I'm really in tune with my body and have yet to eff it up, but I'm sure someone else might chime in about the 17 for E.

Not exactly sure, but you have the symptom(s) and each individual is different. I tend to treat whats going on immediately because I'm really in tune with my body and have yet to eff it up, but I'm sure someone else might chime in about the 17 for E.

I am willing to bet the answer is yes. If my E is 17 and I have symptoms of gyno, then it's possible...for me. Your right about treating the problem immediately. I can worry about the how and why later. I will double up on the AI for now and move to the letro if that doesn't work.

It all seems a little strange that you'd be experiencing some gyno with estrogen that low two weeks ago. I'm we ordering if you didn't have some preexisting gyno that was aggravated. Certainly possible if you are estrogen sensitive

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well, that could very well be a possibility though I have never had any sort of lump or irritation. When I was in my mid 20's I took PH's with no AI, but never had any gyno symptoms. I will say, even when I cut down to 8-9% BF, the last place I hold fat is in my chest.Before my doctor put me on TRT my estrogen was close to 70. I asked him about an AI and he looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about. So I obtained the AI myself ( Sarmsx LiquiAro). On my regular TRT dose of 150mg, I take 12.5 E3D and that brought my E down to 10. As I mentioned, I can barely feel anything, but I know my body well enough to know something is a little off. I am just speaking up early before it snow balls into something major.

you should not have any gyno problems whatsoever at a 17 level... anything is possible but you are going to end up crushing your estrogen and feeling like you were hit by a truck... what exactly are you feeling when you say irritation and do you have any bumps etc there?

My left nipple is sensitive to the touch and feels as though there is a very small ( size of a bb)area of hardened tissue. When I say sensitive, I mean more sensitive than normal off cycle. Not hard as in like a marble, but harder than the surrounding tissue. This is my first cycle so perhaps this is common or maybe I am being overly paranoid. I had the wife feel and she said she couldn't feel anything.

My left nipple is sensitive to the touch and feels as though there is a very small ( size of a bb)area of hardened tissue. When I say sensitive, I mean more sensitive than normal off cycle. Not hard as in like a marble, but harder than the surrounding tissue. This is my first cycle so perhaps this is common or maybe I am being overly paranoid. I had the wife feel and she said she couldn't feel anything.
when was your last blood test...

I took a blood test pre cycle and my Estradiol was 10 and the range was 7.6-42.6pg/ml.
The blood test I took last week was an Estradiol sensitive test. My estradiol was 16, but the range was 8-35.0pg/ml.
you are still very low... you want to be in the low to mid 20's for a nice range so its hard for me to think you have any sort of gyno issues bro... it just would not make sense...

Only other thing I can think of which Dylan just mentioned is prolactin, which can be possible. Puberty gyno and genetic forms of gyno are often related to higher prolactin levels. I'd strongly suggest having that checked, and if it's high you may need to run some caber

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

generally when there are any sort of gyno issues and estrogen numbers are in check, prolactin is the answer... you MUST get that checked bro to rule it out or not...

No i haven't had my prolactin checked. Damn, i was afraid another blood test may be in order. Oh well, got to do what needs to be done. Can someone please post a link to the blood test for prolactin levels? I guess this serves as a prime example as to why we only run Test on a first cycle. This could have really turned into a mess if i was running multiple compounds.

No i haven't had my prolactin checked. Damn, i was afraid another blood test may be in order. Oh well, got to do what needs to be done. Can someone please post a link to the blood test for prolactin levels? I guess this serves as a prime example as to why we only run Test on a first cycle. This could have really turned into a mess if i was running multiple compounds.
here you go bro... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...s&show=2570&category=14&search=prolactin#2570

Top Bottom