napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with Estrogen levels immediately after PCT

AlphaDawg

Hey guys,

I've just finished a 3 week Clomid PCT and got my test done a day after my final dose. With the intent of getting my blood work done again in 8 weeks. My results are below. My estrogen is through the roof! Maybe I would have benefited from running Nolva/Tamoxifen aswell as clomid? How would you guy's go about tackling this? Is it a waiting game and levels will drop in a few months and the high estrogen is likely from the clomid only cycle?

SHBG X 65 nmol/L (Range: 18.3 - 54.1) Hormones Hormone Phase Men Phase Estrogen Oestradiol X 306 pmol/L (Range: 41 - 159) Testosterone X 90.9 nmol/L (Range: 8.64 - 29) Free Testosterone - Calc. X 2.00 nmol/L (Range: 0.2 - 0.62)

Cheers guys

the problem is that you didnt run anything close to a full pct... what exactly do you expect nolva to do for this? nolva does NOTHING when it comes to preventing estrogen rebound and WILL NOT do anything but block estrogen, meaning when you stop using it, its just going to come right back... you need to be using aromasin during pct or this issue will just continue...

Yes bro get some Aromasin and follow up with blood work after a few weeks.

Thank you for your help. How would you run the Aromasin? I can get my hands on Letrozole at 2.5MG
Letro is not a suicide inhibitor.

I'd run 25mg ed for 2 weeks, then 12.5mg ed for 2 weeks and get blood work again. You may need to do an additional 2 weeks 12.5mg eod. I'm not sure.

What do you mean Letro is not a suicide inhibitor?

Suicide inhibitor is an irreversible form of enzyme inhibition that occurs when an enzyme binds a substrate analog and forms an irreversible complex with it through a covalent bond during the normal catalysis reaction. Meaning it kills off the enzyme it attaches to not allowing for a rebound like Arimidex and letro have the ability to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I kinda get it. Would you recommend a cycle of Letro then?

You clearly are not listening. Youve been told multiple times bow that letro is not what you want yet you reply with a question of whether you should use letro .. are u trolling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don’t see how I can be trolling. It’s a grey area for me and I’m trying to understand and get something sorted ASAP basically if Letro is not the correct Inhibitor then what is? I’ve been given the dosage in the previous messages but not told what specifically I need.

You literally replied and said how would I run aromasin and were given the doses it can’t get much clearer than that

Sorry I got my wires crossed. I thought Letro was Aromasin anyway? That’s why I got mixed up. What Aromasin would I need? One that doesn’t have the suicidal factors.

Bro what are you talking about. Aromasin is aromasin you want aromasin BECAUSE it is a suicide AI. That’s the whole point

Top Bottom