napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help: Estrogen issue 3 years post cycle

Y.gainz

Hello Dylan,

I have ran only 1 cycle in my whole life, which consisted of test e, winstrol, primo cycle over 3 years ago for 3 months and completed PCT (was not given the best pct protocol but it wasn’t bad).

Anyways now three years later I’ve been off everything and have actually dieted down to lower than 7%bf, when I started bulking again I felt that my nipples were puffy and sensitive to the touch. I did the blood work and everything seemed fine except for my E2 which was at 160 pmol\L. I went to an endocrinologist who told me everything was fine with me and ignored the problem as he said it’ll go away on it’s own.

Unfortunately I had to ungergo Gyno Surgery and now in the phase of recovery. I said I’ll redo my blood work which came in again with an E2 level of 225 pmol/L. My total test was 25 nmol\L. I went to another endocrinologist who told me again that I was fine and the estrogen increase is normal and my body will balance it out.

Will it help if I use an AI in this case? (while not on steroids for over 3 years) and if I shouldn’t I am concerned that I will develop gyno again which will be a nightmare.

Sorry for the long post, your help will be highly appreciated

Last edited:
yes, you need to use an ai to get it down... did you have the gland snipped when you had surgery? i would use aromasin 12.5 mg eod to get it down and recheck in 4 weeks

Yeah I had, but the surgeon told me that it is impossible to remove the whole gland so tiny bits are still present.

I will get it tomorrow and start straigh away. Thanks for the advice Dylan!

Hey guys.. Thanks again for your input and advise.

This is one month post starting to use adex at 0.25 EOD for almost a month.. I rechecked my E2 levels yesterday and reported at 110 pmol/L. I feel much much better.

Should I continue for another 2 weeks? And how should I come off? Stop immediately or gradually?

Really appreciate your advice and help guys.. I'll retest in a couple weeks and report my results and if it's at a good level I'll stop.. Just hope that when I'm off the AI it doesn't shoot up again haha..

Hey guys,

Quick update
I had my blood work results for the one I took yesterday to check my E2 levels after a total of 6 weeks since I started adex at 0.25 EOD

It came out at 105 pmol/L, which I think is still on the higher end of the acceptable range. Should I increase the dose to 0.5 for the next two weeks? Or should this be enough to stop using adex?

Cheers

Hello guys,

It's been a while since I last made an update on my case.

I had tested again 3 weeks back while on 0.5mg adex EOD. My levels were still the same.

Then for the last 3 weeks I went on 1mg adex EOD and just got my results today which showed a relieving 55 pmol/L E2 level.

I should stop taking anything all together now right?

And I would like to thank you all for your help and assistance in this matter. Especially you Dylan!

Hello guys,

It's been a while since I last made an update on my case.

I had tested again 3 weeks back while on 0.5mg adex EOD. My levels were still the same.

Then for the last 3 weeks I went on 1mg adex EOD and just got my results today which showed a relieving 55 pmol/L E2 level.

I should stop taking anything all together now right?

And I would like to thank you all for your help and assistance in this matter. Especially you Dylan!
55 is still on the high end. You probably want to bring that down a bit more. It sounds like you are genetically prone to high estrogen so you may have to continuously monitor it and dose as needed

Top Bottom