napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help on dosage

megadoot

hey dylan , been watching your vids for almost a year now . im currently planning my 3rd lean cycle which is test e & tren e . ive been carrying weights for 4 years now. i know the do's and don'ts on AAS , just need some help on the dosage and how long should i run it ? (planning on injecting weekly as im not fond of injecting EOD/ED) . cheers .

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

1st cycle : test e / var (2016)
2nd cycle : test e / winny / clen (2016)
3rd currently planning on test and tren .

weight: 187 lbs
height: 175cm
body fat: unknown (didnt check on em , i look lean bulkish kind of look tho)
Diet: eating dirty to bulk up a lil bit

Too young, too much, too fast, dirty bulking isn't a thing, it's an excuse to show no discipline with your diet, you're not gonna wanna run tren e the first tren cycle. Even at "standard" doses tons of guy's get unbearable sides

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Sorry.....2 cycles just isn't enough experience to run Tren (especially Tren E)
You ran clen on your last cycle....huge red flag
You don't know your BF...most likely because it's too high to use any steroid
LOL...."dirty bulk" = undisciplined diet
Why would you be using clen...then bulking???
.makes no sense

You say you know the do an9 don't s of AAS use?
REALITY CHECK
Come on man...if you did..you never would of started cycling at age 23...

Last edited:
my "undisciplined diet" was only after i ended my cycle . ive been getting different thoughts from different people . if tren is harsh then can mast be a sub to tren ?

First....get a REAL BF test....without it we really can't help you
I can reasonably guess that you are too fat for mast to be of any benefit

my "undisciplined diet" was only after i ended my cycle . ive been getting different thoughts from different people . if tren is harsh then can mast be a sub to tren ?
You have a lot to learn

You don't maintain a clean discipline diet only while on cycle....it's 24/7...no days off...no excuses...it's a lifestyle

You're just throwing shit in like its some sort of kids guessing game. Done any bloodwork?

Why in the world did you have an undisciplined diet after your cycle? It doesn't sound like you take this serious enough. Dieting clean and correctly doesn't end. You defnitely are too young and not in the right condition for Tren. At your age you shouldn't even be using steroids at all.

Top Bottom