napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help with dbol and test-e cycle plans DylanGemelli

wolf_wily

I've been lurking around your YouTube channel for a couple of months now, and finally decided I was in a position to start a cycle. Its just a basic Test-E and Dbol cycle. And just to mention I am a big fans coz of your vast knowledge.

I'm 26, 5'-10" and weighing about 60kg I'm in india right now, so keeping the diet clean is pretty tough, and days when I'm out on mission, its going to be even harder.
My plans are:-
  • 5mg dbol tabs, taking 5 tabs split up during day for just shy of 6 wks (40 days total).
  • taking 250 mg of test-e for 8 weeks.
  • running 10mg/day nolvadex with this cycle.

2 weeks gap before starting pct.

running pct for 4 weeks.
I have gone through your YouTube video (The secret to successful pct) i will be using all of those compound.

diet:
taking 2gram of protein and 5 gram of carbs per pound and 50gm of fat.

I haven't chalked out my diet plan. I have 5 months ahead to prepare for it.
AS i am a newbie please give your opinion about this plans and about a diet plan. I will start my cycle from may 2018.

Well bro, right now you are WAY too undersized for steroid use. You have a long ways to go on building a good solid natural foundation through proper diet and exercise before you are ready. How long have you been training, and what does your diet look like?

I have been training for 1 year now.
My diet consist of 3000 cal. Which is based on 30%protein and 60%carbs and rest fat.I have five meals a day. I haven't used supplements yet.
I have increased 10kg from last year. In India thinks aren't easy like we have do our jobs,study, take care of social life.Like it's reason I couldn't start earlier. But I don't wanna gain more then 85kgs.
I want to stay at 85 for rest of my life. I was thinking to cycle once and never touch it.
I can't continue gym everday after 2018.Only think i can do is cardio, after 2018.Life's gonna be busy after 2018. :) so like i want to gain that weight now
thanks for showing your enthusiasm to answer.

Last edited:
I have been training for 1 year now.
My diet consist of 3000 cal. Which is based on 30%protein and 60%carbs and rest fat.I have five meals a day. I haven't used supplements yet.
I have increased 10kg from last year. In India thinks aren't easy like we have do our jobs,study, take care of social life.Like it's reason I couldn't start earlier. But I don't wanna gain more then 85kgs.
I want to stay at 85 for rest of my life. I was thinking to cycle once and never touch it.
I can't continue gym everday after 2018.Only think i can do is cardio, after 2018.Life's gonna be busy after 2018. :) so like i want to gain that weight now
thanks for showing your enthusiasm to answer.

You want to gain that weight now? Come on man, don’t be ridiculous, you can’t gain 50+ lbs in a few months... your post makes no sense ...if you want a great physique, you find time to go to the gym..

1 year?? bro come on man, this is ridiculous, seriously... your life is going to be busy??? wtf do you think? you can gain size, then be busy and keep it... stop wasting our time with this.. you cannot be that delusional... seriously.. you literally need to lay off whatever it is you are taking and join the rest of us here on earth

Lmao wow just when i thought i seen everything.....so ur 60kgs=132lbs = skin and bones. There is no way you are eating 3000 cals. First you have to have your training and nutrition on point. Which you obviously arent even close to. When you do aas your muscles grow faster than the rest of you and if your jpints etc arent ready for it you will injure urself and waste ur time and money. Second test e us a long ester and wont even kick in til week 5. So to do a 8 wk cycle of it us pointless. Third my guess is you probly dont have any oncycle support and im afraid to even ask what ur pct is. If it isnt good you again are going to waste ur time and money as you will lise everything and may end up with ur dick not working. Lastly we are all busy. I work fulltume and raise 2 kids as a single father buy u still make time to work out and make sure i have a good nutrituon plan. This is not a lemme try this for a few weeks and impress some girls and it will last forever. If you dont continue to work ur muscles they atrophy and reduce. Why do you think paralyzed people have stick legs. My advice us erase all thought of aas from ur head and just live ur life as you have. You have neither the mindset nor the dedication to enter this world......prove me wrong......but i doubt it. You will be one of these guys who write in 8 weeks dylan help me my dick dont work and my life is over

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom