napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help with cycles

pukandi

Hey man, so I've had some issues for the past couple of years. I've always been a little overweight. I've done everything imaginable.. Everything suggestion given, I've ran with. Well finally I was able to make progress after picking up the 5/3/1 program with an athletic/functional fitness tweak to it. Well I got into the police academy and LOST everything I have worked for. All my muscle gains, gone. Fat came right back. I dropped from 225-230 at 18-20% BF to 205 and I'm now 28% BF. It doesn't make ANY sense to me...

I'm trying to look for a "jump start" of some kind to get headed back in the right direction since I am almost finished. Once I am out, I can go back to my old program (or new one) and can go back to eating my own meals and everything. However, it took me almost two years to get to where I was, and I feel like EVERYTHING I worked for during those two years is now gone.

On top of all of that, came the depression and losing all of the self-confidence and everything that came with finally achieving my goals... Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated...

what you are saying doesn't make any sense at all. unless you were on a straight Ramen diet and drank liquor every night. No clue

did you not lift at all?
did you eat out of a garbage can?
steroids are not the answer here

Hey man, so I've had some issues for the past couple of years. I've always been a little overweight. I've done everything imaginable.. Everything suggestion given, I've ran with. Well finally I was able to make progress after picking up the 5/3/1 program with an athletic/functional fitness tweak to it. Well I got into the police academy and LOST everything I have worked for. All my muscle gains, gone. Fat came right back. I dropped from 225-230 at 18-20% BF to 205 and I'm now 28% BF. It doesn't make ANY sense to me...

I'm trying to look for a "jump start" of some kind to get headed back in the right direction since I am almost finished. Once I am out, I can go back to my old program (or new one) and can go back to eating my own meals and everything. However, it took me almost two years to get to where I was, and I feel like EVERYTHING I worked for during those two years is now gone.

On top of all of that, came the depression and losing all of the self-confidence and everything that came with finally achieving my goals... Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated...
clearly your diet has major issues or you would not be stuck at such a high body fat... so there are underlying issues there on top of the fact that you may not be doing enough cardio... with your goals, you should be doing 30-45 minutes per day, 4-5 times per week... i have a very strong sarms stack for you to go with but first you need to get bloodwork... you could have some values off causing you to not lose weight as well... if you have low t then you are not going to be able to lose weight so... you must get this all dialed in before you start anything

When your life changes, you quit going to the gym, and your diet is not up to par that is what happens. You have to continue working for hat you have and to keep progressing.

What you need is a consistent diet and training program. Steroids shouldn't even be something considered here. A good place to start is getting your diet n order on top of regular training.

Check out my diet and nutrition thread for diet help

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom