napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with cycle test/npp/hgh

Ydoc

Hello
210lbs
12%bf
Been training for years.
Have a couple cycles under my belt and want to try something new.
I'm on trt

My thoughts
Test E 250mg/week
Npp 100mg/eod (350/week)
Generic hgh 4iu/day on training days 3 days on 1 day off, repeat (basically 6 days a week)
I train 3 on 1 on that's why I chose this protocal
Caber ever 3 days
Adex .5 every other day

Okay so thoughts on cycle length 10 or 12 weeks?

I plan to run the hgh for 6 months if all goes well.

Thoughts on starting at 2iu/day hgh and working my way up to 4iu/day?

I tend to look into things too much, but I'm cautious.

I've used tren at a low dose before and done higher doses of test for a cycle as well.

My diet is always in check. I'm wanting to add some solid size without much fat gain.
pull legs push power (lower reps)
Off
pull legs push(hypertrophy )
Off
Repeat

Simple layout. I like it. I would suggest starting at 2iu and moving up to 4iu. Also I would run this 12 weeks if it was me. Mind if I ask where you got your gear. From a source here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You we going to want to raise that test a bit. I would always keep your test dose at least the same as your NPP dose, if not slightly higher, so I'd go at least 350 per week. This can help with libido sides, etc...

I'd also recommend going 12 weeks on this cycle. Aromasin is going to be a better option than arimadex, and for GH its optimal to pin every day....not just training days

I would say aromasin at 12.5mg twice a week or maybe eod if you are sensitive.

Rock Rock what dose of aromasin would you suggest? Thank you
12.5mg EOD is where I'd go assuming you run the 350-450mg per week dose of test

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I agree with Rick. You don't want nandralone higher than your test or you can expect problems. .5mg Adex seems a bit high for that dose but if you raise it then maybe not. Having your NPP higher is asking for libido problems. From some stuff I've read the metabolites can beat out dht for its receptors if you don't have enough dht which is required for libido and erectile function as well as other things. Keep test higher is my opinion.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

I'm going to go ahead and run it at
Test 350
Npp 350

I have a question

Thinking about using prami instead of dostinex. I've been reading and they're saying it ups your gh by 300%. Should I just run my gh at 2iu/day if I'm running prami at .25/ day? Or should I even run gh?

If you're unsure about running it, I wouldn't run it. It's not something to just "throw in". It needs a commitment. Both expense and pinning.
Be careful with prami. Heard there's some wicked sides. Best to taper up and down.

Test 350
Npp 350

I have a question

Thinking about using prami instead of dostinex. I've been reading and they're saying it ups your gh by 300%. Should I just run my gh at 2iu/day if I'm running prami at .25/ day? Or should I even run gh?

brother, prami is not going to be some sort of hgh savior... it may help increase levels but don't expect some sort of miracle, not to mention prami sides are not going to be something you enjoy too much... if your unsure about using hgh, DO NOT USE IT... that means your not ready for it and should not be using it... you can easily use mk677, which will be the next best thing to real hgh.. you wont have to worry about some of the side effects that you could experience with hgh... your going to love npp... its absolutely awesome... i like where you have the dosing for 350 on both test and tren... i would go with 677 as opposed to hgh and you can run either dostinex or prami with npp as well...

Test 350
Npp 350

I have a question

The sides outweigh the benefits with prami in my opinion. I also agree with Dylan that MK-677 is something I would give a shot to over GH since you see, to be on the fence about it

Holy shit! A new guy to the board that posts stats and gives relevant info.

I'm kinda thinking that you should drop the GH but question 1st; why are you on TRT @ 31?

Welcome to the board.

I would split that hgh dose in half and pin it twice a day if I was really worried about side effects. You can do once in the morning and again in the afternoon. It can make you lethargic if it bothers you try dosing it all at night

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

If you're unsure about running it, I wouldn't run it. It's not something to just "throw in". It needs a commitment. Both expense and pinning.
Be careful with prami. Heard there's some wicked sides. Best to taper up and down.

He has caber not prami.
But even so prami always messes me up LOL it is to be noted however that pramipexole is a stronger dopaminte antagonist than cabergoline.
But the other benefits of caber and the fact that all of the sides are awesome ;) make it the obvious choice to use if available.

He has caber not prami.
But even so prami always messes me up LOL it is to be noted however that pramipexole is a stronger dopaminte antagonist than cabergoline.
But the other benefits of caber and the fact that all of the sides are awesome ;) make it the obvious choice to use if available.

Yea. But his first post said he was thinking of going prami over caber. So just a forewarning. I like the added effects of caber as well. Even low dose.

He has caber not prami.

all true bro... although caber makes me so fucking tired its nothing on sides compared to prami... a lot of guys can't even handle it... it definitely works at whats its intended to do and many have great success with it but caber is often the choice due to it still being very effective with far less sides...

Alright I went ahead and placed my order!!!
I need input on this protocal
Npp 100/m,w,f (300/week)
Test e 300/week
I would just inject them together m,w,f

Or

Npp 350/week every other day
test E 350/week.

Is that extra 50mg going to make that much of a difference? I just like simple. To me mwf seems easier. But I want to go the safest best route.
Input?

I ordered glotropin also
Going to run it 2iu/day for up to 4 weeks then slowly increase to 4iu if I don't have any issues

Went ahead and went with caber .5 every 3rd day

Aromasin 12.5 eod or every 3rd day

12 week run of npp and test e at the higher dose, then dropping it back down to my trt doseage.
I plan on continuing hgh for 6 months or longer

Man I'm excited to get my shipment and get this thing rolling.

I plan on getting my blood work next week prior to starting my cycle. Then again 6 weeks in

What blood panel should I run and can you guys give me the best place to order blood work online. I'd rather not use my doctor.

Truly Appreciate all the input and help.

I love prami, best option iMO. Just more effective at controlling prolactin. I'm using it now. Nice lil' burn on the pull out and slightly while pinning... call me a sadist.

Top Bottom